▪︎He is my Husband ▪︎

Jungkook arrived at London where someone waited for him on the Airport. He already booked the 5 star classy hotel for Jungkook. Jungkook had been avoided this business trip for a years. But these days he had been overcome his fear and ready to do all things.

He sat on the New classy hotel room only for him. His assistant told him his meeting schedules and bid his Goodbye to Jungkook. After his assistant leave, Jungkook took the bath and changed into normal attire. His phone alarm vibrated and it wrote as 'pills' after read it he took his pills from his luggage and swallowed it along with water.

"Please...I should behave normal for couple of days" Jungkook said to himself as he laid on the bed. He sighs and closed his eyes. He didn't sleep but his mind wandering around on random thoughts. "Please don't think anything, I beg you" He again whispered and wipes his face.

He turned right side and then again left side. He can't sleep. He keep avoiding the overdose pills because he need to attend the meeting tomorrow Morning and more importantly this is not his home, it's London.

"What Jimin is doing right now?" He asked himself while picks the phone to check his contact list which he saved Jimin Number as 'Kitten'. "Should I text him?" He tap the contact name and message logo popped at top, Jungkook's thumb was shaked whether he should click or not. But Jungkook ended 'No'to text and closed the phone and fall asleep. 

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Day later...

Namjoon pats the smol boy and smiled "You can discharge now." And the boy smiled shyly. Beside the young lady who is Mother of boy stand beside them. "Eat healthy...Do practice daily okay?" Namjoon said and signed the report which given by nurse.

"So that I'll become like you" The small boy smiled while touch Namjoon's muscles.

"Yes! Eat fruits and vegetables. So you'll become a more powerful than me" Namjoon encouraged that little kid who laughed at him. Later they both leaved while bid their goodbye to Namjoon. This scene was watched by Jin who stand far from him.

Soon, Namjoon saw Jin stared at him. "What?" Namjoon asked as he smiled and heeled up to Jin. Jin dragged Namjoon to enter the lab testing room where No-one is around them.

"I'm proud of you" Jin said while wraps around Namjoon's neck. Namjoon pulled Jin close to him by wraps his hand around his waist.

"What I say now...?" Namjoon whispered at him. While Jin bit his lips as he licked it.

"You're such a daddy"

"I know" Namjoon smirked.

"No, you dirty Man. I saw how you talked to that kid."

"Who doesn't love kids?" Namjoon kissed Jin on his cheeks which turned something on Jin, "Why don't we try....to---"

He was cut off by Jin who kissed him deep.Namjoon responsed it immediately as tightened his grip on Jin's waist tightly. He explore Jin's lips so lustful. Namjoon kiss travelled to Jin's Jawline and he sucked Jin's neck as the effect on it, Jin moaned.

Jin pushed Namjoon while panted "Evening...yours or Mine?" Jin asked and didn't give time to answer for it but kissed him again.
"Please tell me yours" Jin added while practically breathe on Namjoon's lips. Namjoon chuckled "Yours" Jin giggled and again kissed him.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jin exit the lab while corrected his doctor coat and messed hair as Namjoon follows him back. "Don't be late" Jin said winked at him. Namjoon smiled shyly. They both parted in oppsite direction.