▪︎ Girl power and Turtleneck ▪︎

"I'm home" Jimin shouted while closed his door and runned to upstairs. Mr and Mrs.park  runned to living room urgently and looked out. Jimin paused while follow their head.

"Where is he?" Mr.park asked Jimin while Jimin observed his parent's attire, they both wear classy attire that suits for  dinner night and Jimin peeked to see the table arranged do well with delicious food. Jimin mentally facepalmed about Morning talks.

Oh,fuck!

"Uh who?" Jimin asked them as he don't know or not aware the scenario.

They both looked at eachother and again to Jimin "Jeon Jungkook , your husband..My son-in-law" Mr.park exclaimed

"Uh- oh he, he was busy daddy. He doing operation right now. I asked him to do the works, I came by on my own."

Both Park head lowed at his statement, the guilty killed him inside. "It's..that's okie! Come on park, we can prepare another night why not?" Mrs.park cherred up while looked around the table with sighs.

"Okay, yeah like your Mom said we can arrange another night" He said while button down his coat. "The Red wine I bought is waste for tonight" He picked the ribbon tide wide luxury bottle and took to the kitchen.

Mrs.park sighs and about to say something to Jimin who pouts but she skipped and follows Mr.park.

Jimin runned to his room and closed his room immediately and throws himself on bed. He feel guilty and also that look from his father killing him. He never did anything to his father to make him proud or a big smile.

But that look...

"I'm sorry dad" He said to himself while squeezing his eyes as drop of tears crossed his cheeks.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

It was night...

"Jiminie....come down" Mr.park called him out as Jimin wear , A baby blue shirt printed as Girl power and wear a black loose shorts up to thighs as he wear a rabbit slippers. He even had clip on his right side to avoid bangs on his face. But his left bangs hide his left side.

"Coming daddy" He shouted while Jumping on the stairs with Jolly mood "What?" he asked while puts his hand on his short's packet.

"Look chim, who is here?" He pointed at leftside that's how Jimin eyes travelled to right side where his husband 'The so-called handsome Dr.Jeon' sat on his sofa while wear balck turtle neck sweater and long brown coat with that luxurious look on him. He looks so clean and his his hair look soft from far away. Jimin looked at those doe eyes which he doubted himself that these eyes are the same where filled with red.

Jimin and Jungkook both stared at eachother with different thoughts on both minds. Mr.park and Mrs.park looked at both people then looked at eachother.. Mr.park cleared his throats

"Welcome him chiminie" He said to bring back Jimin to his state. Jimin nodded slowly and bit his lower lips "H-Helo-Hi" He confused at himself. Jungkook nodded at him.

"Chim said that You're busy. So, we almost cancelled our decorations and about to change but you're surprised us" Mr.park smiled at Jungkook who tilted his head but smiled anyways. Jimin Jumped to midway "Yeah- he was busy, when I asked him to drop me. So I was mad at him"

Complete Lie again and again.

Jungkook eyes goes to Jimin and Mr.park simultaneously not know what to do with this sudden lie not to get used to do this.

"Chim, you can show your room...meanwhile we will prepare the dinner for you guys..right chim?" Mrs.park said to Jimin who shaked his head but Jungkook stoodup from his sofa about to follow.

"Yeah go chim" Mr.park said and Mrs.park runned to kitchen.

Jimin sighs and climbed to stairscase and paused once he reach room and Jungkook stand behind him. Jimin turned to Jungkook and Looked away as he pointed the room "This is my room and now we can go back down" He said and about to leave but Jungkook stopped him "They said to show your room"

"I'm not welcoming you"

He done with this Jimin so he took his hand while opened the door behind him as he and Jimin entered Jimin's room.

"HEY" Jimin shouted while withdrews his hand from Jungkook's hold.

"Shhh shh shh" Jungkook pointed his index finger on his mouth while closed the door. Jimin glared at him "Did you just--"

"I- want to talk to you...." Jungkook's calm voice made Jimin to listen him.

"Say it" Jimin crossed his arms to his chest as Jungkook walked near but Jimin backed away immediately..

"I'm sorry for what I did to you..I was at my temper--"

"Angry bird mode"

"W-what? Angry bird me..?

"Yeah- you"

Jungkook stared at him as Jimin glared at him "Anyways..I'm sorry and I'm......... sorry again"

Jimin Just stared at him as he crossed his arms and Jungkook blinked his eyes "Say some--" he started to cough while cupped his mouth.

"Oh, what happened? Wait, wait let me bring water for you" Jimin runned to get water from him.

After Jimin run, Jungkook stopped cough as he fanned himself  "I don't know about how to continue..The amount of act I did" He throws himself on fluffy soft bed and looked at ceiling where star and moon hanged on the wall. He tilted his head and looked around.

"Oh it's his room" He looked around he can see the poster of Hannah Montana and Mickey-Mouse sticker on the closed door. A unicorn on the side wall. It was so colorful and childish and girly too. This room describes Jikin's character with that thought Jungkook smiled tapped the Teddy's nose which lay on the bed.

Meanwhile

He brings water for him but paused at the door "Ufff-- breathe in - breathe out Jimin, lord why the fuck he is so hot" He gritted his teeth as he calms him mentally.

He kicked the door open and he give bottle to Jungkook who sat on the bed. "Here"

"Oh, Thankyou" He drinks the water and wipes his lips. Jimin looked away as he can feel Jungkook's eyes on him. Jimin himself looking down as he crossed his arms to hide girl power and little low the short to hide thighs but it didn't come tho.

Jimin cleared his throat "I think about it" Finally said it out. Jungkook tilted his turtleneck shirt "Also, I said lot of lie to my dad please behave as I say" Jimin said now looking at Jungkook's arms that corrected his turtleneck

Woahhh his arms!!!

Wait what?

"Dinner readyy" A voice bring both flinched as Jimin opened the door for Jungkook and Jungkook heeled up to exit while walking a little bit close gap between them, a little bit eye staring, a little bit Jungkook's coat touch Jimin's finger.

I had no idea what I'm doing...I really have to act mad but I can't!!  how can I mad at that hot turtleneck guy with poker face and that doe eyes when he ask sorry. Jungkook I'm saying this to you..whatever the thing you're doing to me please stop it! Jimin mentally talk to himself while following Jungkook with his eyes never leaves him.