▪︎Jeon Jungkook▪︎

Jimin tiredly stoodup while exploring the house. He went to kitchen looking all the plates and dishes, as it's look like they're never cooked so clean and unused. He peeked at other hallways that had dining tables; had nothing so clean look like unused too. So, Jimin thought the house was new and bought for them to live.

He went turn to right and there was a room closed , so he choose to leave it. He climbed upstairs; turned right there was a room. So he thought this is the room for him. He clicked to open the room; that reveal as usual unused and new but little dusted. He looked around the room "Guess, I need to do more work on it"

He closed it after visiting the room. Jimin was so excited to explore the house even he didn't like it but he did. Had another room on beside it he guess that was guest room.

He keep wandering around the house , looked at all the arts..not so clean house. When he enter into the balcony there was a man standing on the corner while leaned his hand on the balcony end his back facing to Jimin. Jimin observed him; He wear black suits had long good thigh, be keened his eyes on that man "who is he?" But soon Jimin joined him with a curious eyes.

"Hey.." Jimin called him with a hoping smile to make friends. Jimin is extrovert, he easily mingled with everyone especially he love to make friends with strangers. He is soo good at making friends.

The said Man turned to him and looked at Jimin from top to bottom. Jimin checked him he had a long hair with doe eyes that was not so bright it was sleepy eyes. Had a pale skin he look like unhealthy human.

"What are you doing here? All Alone?" Jimin said while copying the same pose as the man and choose to ignore his appearance as Jimin had a policy of 'No-one is ugly, we are living in the Judgemental society'. The man didn't answer but wear a poker face.

"God, I'm starving...is there any food here? I asked Mrs.Jeon but she is talking to dad not care to feed me" he pouted while massaging his stomach. The Man didn't say anything but observing Jimin's action and words.

"By the way, I'm studying nursing and have a training too.You look like unhealthy don't worry you can visit me once I finished my training; I'll treat you better and make you healthy." Jimin assured while use his gesture as positive as he can. The Man soon lost his patience as he looked away once he realised something.

"Are you work here?" Jimin is talkative asking more questions that somehow made that Man caressed his forehead and he choose to keep his mouth shout.

"Hey.. hey.." Jimin suddenly hyped while scanning left and right side make sure no one is here as he gonna say secret to him, the said man looked at him "Do you know the Jungkook guy??? He is doctor that's what my dad said. How you ever heard this before!? How can a man didn't attend his own marriage...what an intelligent asshole he is ?" Jimin rolled his eyes as he explained about the scenario. The Man listened everything but didn'tgive any sign of communication.

"Wait, I didn't ask about you... Who are you? What's your name?" Jimin chuckled while raising questions.

"Jungkook"

A voiced interrupted them as both man looked at the side where the voice called. Namjoon approached them as he eyes the Man "Are you here? We have been searching for you" Namjoon said and turned to Jimin "Oh, you guys already meet...wow that's so nice. Okay come downstairs people are waiting for you" Namjoon said as he leaves them.

Jimin's Jaw dropped as he slowly turned to face the man; ok no more man it's Jungkook no Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook eyes follow where Namjoon gone. He choose to follow Namjoon didn't care to explain or look at the boy beside him;

Jimin didn't move as he was stunned at the place. His eyes widened large as his eyes followed Jungkook who choose to walk, before Jungkook disappeared he stopped turned to Jimin who parted his lips as he looked at him wide, He smirked at Jimin as he disappeared.

"I Fucked up, he is the one Jeon Jungkook..."