▪︎ Psychopath ▪︎

Jimin squeezed his eyes while he opened one eyes a hot sunlight welcomes him. A window opened on the right-side on which sun rays comes from it. Jimin rubbed his eyes again to get clear vision of the room. "Ahh My head" Jimin pats his head and rolled on the bed as he yawned again "What time it is?". He casually looked around to find the digital clock shows 1:13pm. "It's Noon" He yawned and  burried his head on the fluffy pillow.

He sniffs "It's doesn't smell Like mine..but not bad" He sniffs again pats the pillow "It's not mine, mine is baby pink" He looked another pillow where beside on it that also not in pink.

"Uh..." He scanned the room while looked around as he rolled to straight and balanced his elbow to sat on the bed "This is not my room" He said while ruffles his messy hair which standing on every direction. "Why I didn't wear My pajamas?" He asked himself while scanned no top on his top of the body as he slowly pick the blanket and keen his eyes while slowly peek downside...He closed it at the speed of light "I'm naked?" He bit his lower lips.

"What's this place?" He again asked as he bring blanket to his chest in the sense of covering his revealing chest. Jimin had no idea where he is now and while looking around he saw the hoodie that placed beside on the table, he waited no time he picks while stoodup and hissed at the pain in his ass.

"W-what the ....?" He caress his lower back as he sat on the bed "Oh my god..." he cupped his mouth while started to panic "Someone who stoled my V' C-card " he said as he started to shake ; again looking around.

That's how he saw the picture on the other side Jungkook's pictures with guitar beside him in the golden frame "J-Jungkook?" Jimin's jaw dropped at the moment where he was completely naked in his Jungkook's bed while hold Jungkook's blanked to cover his revealing body.

He waited no time while he balanced himself as he walked to the restroom while wear the hoodie..ofcourse it was Jungkook's hoodie. Jimin can predict because it was extra large for him. While wearing he can see the hickey on his neck, "What an animal....he runined my neck...god" Jimin stated while made a disgusting face as he rubbed the mark to remove , but had no use of it.

He gritted his teeth as his chin comes out he heavey exhaled his oxygen and add energy to shout while he closed the bathroom door forced enough to heard the sound outside the room and he kicked to open the room's door with his pain on his butt.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK"

Jimin shouted his lungs out..maybe neighbour can heard too that's how Jungkook slowly stoodup from his place as he can listen whatever the case is..,

"What do you think you did it to me last night?" Jimin asked with more red angry on his face look like his neck veins come out of the skin.

"I-I even don't know" Jungkook shrugged while scratching his ear's back. It was true that he don't know how he ended up like this.

"Oh wow" Jimin sarcastically clapped "What a encore hero you're!" he looked around as he imagine people are watching them fight. Jungkook looked around it too.

"I had proof enough to know what You did to me...you did that to me while I'm drunk"

"W-what?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"I was drunk at the party and you took the advantage of me..I know it was you who arranged the party and I know you did it on purpose"

"Where is this coming..?" Jungkook confusedly asked while defeat what Jimin said "And Yes I was the one who throw the party..But I don't have any intu--"

"I KNOW " Jimins stopped him "Because I warned you before not to visit  my room without knowing me and you said you're gonna do it and guess what......? You did it.. ..yeah victory is yours Jeon Jungkook" Jimin said while his chest goes ups and down with heavy breathe.

Jungkook sighs "Listen...I said it I know but I didn't mean that...I-I was not in right mood yesterday...I-- really had very bad day so--"

"So..you puts the pleasure on me...aren't I an object or something?"

"J-jimin listen..---"

"Look at this.." Jimin showed the neck while extend the neck line, it show deep red hickey all over the neck that goes to his down nipples too. "What are you? Any insects to sucks blood?"

"W-what? What did you called me? Oh well...here" He said while turned around the showed his back to him, the scratches made by Jimin. Jimin keen his eyes as he scanned Jungkook's muscles back  "wow" Jimin whispered to himself.

"Look at this....aren't you wild cat?" He said and bring earth to Jimin to look at the scratches. "I-I was drunk that time" Jimin managed to say it.

"Ofcourse you're drunk but I took advantage of you isn't it Mr.Jimin?" Jungkook shouted at him.

"Yah" Jimin pointed his index finger infront of Jungkook's face. Jungkook poked his inner cheeks "Dont. Raise. Your. Finger. Keep it down" Jungkook whisperly scolded Jimin who looked straight at his eyes but he didn't down his finger "I said put it down" Jungkook again said it.

Jimin sighs while puts his hands down "Don't scold me Dr.Jeon. you practically did it on purpose..have you ever know the pain in my lower parts" Jimin pouts while touch his lower waist "It's still hard to stand" He pouts while looked down.

"Ji-min listen--"

"No you listen to me.....I lost it to someone who is stranger to me" Jimin tears stays in his eyeballs as he blinking to ignore it.

"Jimin...don't think that I planned or something..see I'm not person to do like this..I--"

"Shut up..You raped me..You practically did it"

"That's enough Jimin.. that's your limit" Jungkook said it with normal voice while controlled his anger with the mention of rape.

"Don't talk this limit things to me.. what you did to me is out of limit. Look at Yourself... are you look like a doctor? Some ghostly Long hair Devil."

"Enough Jimin" He said again controlled his anger while balling his arms.

"I'm gonna report to cop..gonna call it" He said while took his phone that placed on the table and started to dial.

"I SAID ENOUGH" Jungkook shouted while took the phone from Jimin and throw it on the floor. Jimin gasped and looked at the phone which is broked into pieces and he slowly looked at Jungkook who look like monster with heavy breathe and his eyes are screaming devil.Jimin started to sobs with his tears comes on it, No one had ever shout on him. This is something new to him.

"YOU'RE PSYCHOPATH JUNGKOOK" Jimin screaming while wipes his tears away as he runned to exit the house while closed the door with loud shout.

Jungkook breathe heavy as he blinks his eyes rapidly while he cupped his head there is voice echoing on his mind..he tightened his grip "Ahhhhh" he screamed out as he lost his conscious while he lay on the living room floor.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

A/n
Don't think too much about
this fighting conversation...
don't Judge that seem childish
cuz I witnessed
this type of fights lol,
  and
This story hits 1k readers
Really?
Oh well really...!
.
.
.

Thnx🥺