▪︎ What's Wrong? ▪︎

😋update🌱

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

It was next day Morning when Jungkook entered the hospital as some people are bowed at him. Some nurse are started to say other that Jungkook is arrived at the hospital after his trip.

Jungkook knows everything about that. He knows he is famous and he knows how to dress to attract people but he never give damn to them. People will fall for him whatever he do.

Jungkook walked to floor where Namjoon walked opposite to him. "Namjoon" Jungkook called him.

"Jungkook, Hey! How was the trip?"

"Yeah, it's done"

"I'm glad to see you like this. Oh, I don't infrom to anyone that you're here"

Jungkook looked around it and then to Namjoon "Don't worry  people will share it on Group chat"

Namjoon chuckled "You can stay in your room and I'll bring the documents." Namjoon said but he noticed that Jungkook looked around the floor with a hoping to see someone.

"Jungkook...are you searching for someone?"

"Uh? No no...I just looking around. I better in my room" Jungkook said and pats Namjoon's shoulder while heeled up to leave.

He keep walking to his room while looking around on it. He is hoping for someone..Jimin?! Yes. Where is him? Did he arrives at this time? Jungkook looked at his wrist watch and again looked around the floor. He didn't found so he sadly arrive his own floor where no one is allowed on it. That's how he saw someone at the corner of the building.

Jimin standing on the place where everytime Jungkook used to stand and looking at the sky. The sad face, Jimin did exact like him. Jungkook stared at him, Rose attire suits him. He looks so lean and why he is sad. Jungkook stared at him so deeply that somehow made him tight smile.

Jungkook cleared his throat like he used to call him, as he near Jimin who turned around at him. His unamused face. Jungkook thought he will be happy but Jimin had no expression on it. Jimin stared at him for a second then turned to stare at sky.

No Not again, Everytime happening to me. It's because I miss him so much? That's why I Imagining Jungkook standing infront of me. I should get some sleep or better talk to him.

Jimin shaked his head as he cleared his thoughts of Jungkook. Jungkook is dumbfoundedly standing infont of him. He was about to say something, but a cheered group of girls runned to Jungkook and that's how Jimin flinched to saw the girls with roses and tulip flower on their hands.

"Welcome back Dr.Jeon. we missed you" Mariah said and handed her flower to Jungkook who didn't say anything but accept it. Jimin wided his eyes as he gasped

Fuck he is real. I didn't dream. Oh my god I'm gonna...I just wanna...I really gonna...

When Jimin smiled and excited while took a step to reach Jungkook, as a crowd slowly grabbed Jungkook to his room and with a rose and sweets on his hands. Jimin standing there like a statue

.......Do nothing...guess who is loser..?
Yeah it's Me...

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Hyung..."

"Jimin...wait"

"Hyung"

"YAH- WHAT THE?" Jin was in children ward where kids are playing and some of the kids sleeping on their bed. Jin was on the rounds to check up every baby. Jimin following him without giving a care for his duty.

"I being mute...I don't know what to do. Yesterday we spoke about it but Jungkook...talk of the devil. He just arrived infront of me"

"So..what would you did ? Tell me You wrecked him!!"

"No..that's not happening. I thought it was my imagination so I turned around and didn't have time to talk when that Mariah and group grabbed him to his room"

"So, you ruined your life...on your own. Wait, let me think some idea."

"Hyung...I-I'm super nervous now. Am I look good today. I didn't even bath properly."

"Yah, Got the idea..come on"

"Hyung...where?"

Jin dragged Jimin while he picks his things on the table and kissed his favourite kids on his cheeks. "Hyung... " Jin didn't hear anything as he dragged Jimin to another floor in the hospital.

He knocked the door once he paused on the floor. Jimin panted and looked around "Jimin...go and change your clothes...go" Jin said and pushed him to boys restroom beside on it. Jimin didn't say anything as he changed his unifrom to normal attire.

When he come out to see Jin and Namjoon standing infront of him, Jimin was so confused and their smile didn't give any good sign for him.

"Hyu---"

"Let's go" Jin again dragged Jimin's hands as Namjoon followed them. The three arrived on the lobby of the hospital where Jungkook stand while looking at his phone.

"Jin hyung..Jungkook is here..I'm not coming" Jimin backed away while try to withdrew his hand from Jin but Jin tightened his grip on him.

Namjoon called Jungkook as he turned around to see three of them. But Jimin looked down as he try to hide himself behind Jin.

"Dr.Jeon! How was the trip?" Jin asked Jungkook excitedly. Jungkook smiled and nodded "Yeah, Good"

Omfg, he just smiled...

Jimin being fangirl hide behind Jin while voicelessly smiled at himself. "How about...we go for shopping Dr.Jeon.?" Jin asked him as Jimin snapped his head to Jin as well as Jungkook too.

"Shopping?"

"Yes, Shopping..." Jin kicked Namjoon's feet "Ouch..yeah Jungkook...it's been years since you come..let's have fun tonight. You, me,Jin and Jimin too" Namjoon said while ouch at his leg pain.

"Oh, okie" Jungkook agreed while Jimin shaked his head to Jin. "Jimin, are you fucking kidding me? This is the opportunity grab him and ride him.It is double date."

"Hyung....I-I can't I'm so nervous and My words died whenever I meet his eyes..Hyung...please" Jimin backed away as Jin dragged him forcefully while Namjoon and Jungkook walked to Jungkook's car.

"Jimin, I'm gonna kill you"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

shalalalalala....
.
.
.
💕💫