▪︎ A Love Bite ▪︎

Deep down Jimin was so sacred but still, he leaned on him slowly and pecks Jungkook's cheeks and backed away to see any reaction. But it was same. Jimin again pinched his cheeks. And got nothing. Jimin accidentally saw the pills on tha table "The sleeping pills" and He slowly had criminal idea of doing anything to him.

He slowly leaned up to kiss his left cheeks and to his side forehead and slowly to peck nose. Jimin backed away to look the sleeping beauty...who doesn't fall for this Man he licked his lips at his thoughts.

He stoodup and slowly stand infront of Jungkook he again licked his lips. He slowly hover on him, he placed Jungkook's hands on his waist as he placed his legs either side on him. Wraps his hands around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook had no idea of what happening around him, he was still in dreamland.

Jimin slowly leaned to captured the parted lips of Jungkook. Jimin sucks as his life depends on it. Because of his lips parted it's easy to explore for him. He again kissed his pale cheeks and to his forehead and again on his lips.

Jimin titled his head to kiss on Jungkook's neck. His neck was markless, how Jimin had idea of doing it. He unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt enough to reveal his necks. Jimin explored it as he sucks and kissed him on neck, shoulder, collarbone or whatever or everywhere the skin he get.  Jimin's saliva on Jungkook's neck. But he soon realize that he is soo hard by suck on him.

He slowly grinded on Jungkook while make  hickey on his neck. "Ah~" he moaned and grinded on Jungkook's lap slowly. Jimin panted with a breakless kiss he made on Jungkook.

He can't get over it. He again smashed his lips on him. He sucks and swallowed Jungkook lips. Jungkook's lips soon turned to fmdeep red because of breakless kiss and bite. Jimin looked up ceiling while closed his eyes tightly as his ass grinned on Jungkook's lap. He again leaned to kiss Jungkook, suddenly Jungkook moved his head to his left side.

Jimin.exe. stopped as he gasped at Jungkook who still sleeps like nothing happened and that made Jimin to realise, what the hell he is doing to Jungkook? He soon withdrew himself from Jungkook and runned to his room with a speed of light.

He closed his door "What the fuck I did to him?" He cupped his mouth  and he looked below to see the tent in his lower part. "Oh! Fuck"

++++

Next day Morning

"What!!!!"

"Hyung....please"

"So you...you just did it"

"Without knowing him...I just raped him and I Can't even look at his face."

"That's bullshit. He is your husband. If you don't then whom?"

"But--"

"No but...let's enjoy the first Love bite..Come on, My treat"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook slowly wakeup to see clock show 11Am. "Holy shit" he cursed and urgently get ready to go hospital. Before he close the door, he looked at Upstairs "Did he leaves? Why he stopped talking to me?" Jungkook thought and closed the door.

He soon arrived at the hospital as he wear a formal white shirt and long coat with black pant. His hair as usual he never climbed that and it looks messily beautiful.

Jungkook know that Jimin always on the Canteen. He shouldn't leave like him. He have to ask what's his problem. They should negotiate about that. It's been weeks since Jimin talked to him. He didn't talk but wear lesser dress to make me hot, Jungkook rolled his thoughts away.

While he walking to the Canteen, he can see the people who ever crossing him smiling at him. It was not like normal, a knowing smile. A teasing smile. Some of them talk while cupping his lips. Jungkook looked at his attire, it wasn't that bad then why they're smiling at him. A teasing smile. A confused thought on him while he entered the Canteen.

He saw Jin and Jimin sat on the corner. He cleared his throat while entering the Canteen. It was so awkward for him because he never visit this area for like years. Now he entered only for Jimin, for talk to him of-course.

Soon, there's a lot of girls voice ecoed on the area where Jin and Jimin turned to see girls around and talking to Jungkook. Jimin looked at Jin as Jin looked at Jimin.

"Let's run" Jimin mumbled. "No stay..." Jin looked at him with keen eyes. "Let's do something" he said and drag Jimin along with him.

"Good morning...Dr.Jeon" Jin greeted and Jimin hided behind him. "Good morning" Jungkook greeted and tilted his head to see Jimin.

"Oh My god! what's that?" Jin said and touch Jungkook's neck. As some of the girls gasped at it. "That's hickey" Mariah said it loud. And suddenly Jungkook and Jimin made a eye contact.

Jungkook wided his eyes as he excused himself and leaves while he glanced at Jimin who don't even dare to look away from Jungkook's eyes.

After Jungkook leaves, Mariah laughed shyly while approaching Jin and Jimin. "Did you see this?" She said and looked at the way where Jungkook's gone.

"It was me...we really had great time yesterday" she said dreamly.

"Whatever make you sleep bitch" Jin said and dragged Jimin to leave the Canteen.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Hyung...he knows it was me. Don't you look at his face" Jimin asked as Jin and Jimin both walked to floor where Jungkook's room is there.

"Its seems like he knew it. So talk to him" Jin stopped once they both stand infront of the room.

"Who?me?"

"Then who? It's you. Go and talk to him. If he didn't shut his mouth make him shut by kiss his lips"

"Kiss?? No way hyung."

"Oh! You only pro at hickey things not in kisses. I said go and talk to him" Jin said and knocked the door and runned out of the floor. Jimin nervously stand on the door.

He got a permission as he entered the room to see Jungkook's worrying face. When he and Jungkook eyes meet. Jungkook suddenly stoodup and approached Jimin drag his hand to make him sat on the couches.

Fuck I'm gonna die he knows it was me.!!!

Jungkook cleared his throat "I'm sorry" he whispered that made Jimin furrowed his bows "I don't know that thing.." he pointed on the hickey that was in red color perfectly on it. " I swear Jimin. I know nothing about this. I-I slept yesterday with a sleeping pills."

Jimin laughed inside and relief on his face that he was not caught by Jungkook. Jimin had idea to punishing him for ignored him at every night so he slowly changed his reaction as puppy eyes "I-I know, you don't like me Jungkook; but atleast respect the label between us" Jimin make a fake cry face.

"I thought you're not like others..But you're....." he cupped his mouth  while shaked his head and runned to leave the room. "Jimin...Jimin..." Jungkook called him. Once he closed door as he voicelessly laughed at himself.

"What a loser ! You are!!!"