▪︎ Let's sleep ▪︎

It's been weeks..

Things that had been changed between them.

Yes, Jimin was completely in love with Jungkook. Jimin was openly show their affection in public. He can even noticed the jealousy eyes on him, but he never cares about them. On the other side, he was so happy that Jungkook finally getting closer to him even tho Jimin never bring his past, he was practically experiencing the old Jungkook.

Jungkook started getting back to himself, talking to people, attending patients. He make himself by doing some stuff. And on the other side, Jimin and Jungkook are literally crazy. They literally do every night and also Jungkook being sorry for Jimin's ass on the Next Morning.

Both are crazy...

Jimin never predict his life should be like this. He is the happiest around Jungkook. He and Jungkook keep talking about stuff after sex and it named 'sex after talk' . They once talked about their "first impression at each-other" when Jimin was naked and laid on the Jungkook's chest while Jungkook wrap his hand around Jimin safely as he wear his boxers while they had blanket up to their chest.

On the other night they talked about how they fight for silly things, and their talk soon turned to arguement when Jimin blamed it was Jungkook's fault. But soonly it was ended at another Make-out.

Jin and Namjoon are the most popular couples after Jungkook and Jimin. It was happened when Jin kissed on the public to make him shut ; because Namjoon didn't stop his argument of 'Every Human should protect the nature'.

Jungkook can easily surrender whenever Jimin seductively lick his lips. He never think about anything, he dropped whatever he do Just grab that plump lips and ruinned it completely. Jimin was proud about it.

One day he decided to show his friend Jin, how he learned from him. Jimin told Jin to look at him, as Jimin walked sassily around Jungkook who checking the reports. Jimin stand beside him and cleared his throat to gain attention. As Jimin seductively bit the thermometer while licked the end of the tip. Jungkook's lips go dry on it. And with that Jimin's eyes make sign to come as Jungkook followed him like puppy. After a solid minutes they both came from the places. Jimin slowly corrected his shirt and proudly sat beside Jin and showed his hickey. Jin gives a thumps up to him. A days goes like this...but Jimin never ever asked anything to him.

He just wait for the time to negotiate it....

Now, it was night where Jimin sleeping peacefully, his eyes furrowed when he hear sounds. A sound of plates cracks or like screams. He slowly turned to warps his hand on Jungkook but it was empty places. Jimin's eyes flashed it open and looked around the room.

He got scared and runned to living room and he is paused...

Jungkook is practically throwing glass and plates on the floor, and screaming while cupping his head. He is look like scary Man. Jimin gasped and runned to him,"J-ungkook- what happened?" to grab his hand and Jungkook pushed him on the floor.

Jimin was afraid. Jungkook is literally look like Monster. But still Jungkook is his husband he should fight for him. He again runned to him while he back hugged him and he closed his eyes tightly as he keep mumbling..

"Please-please...calm down...please Jungkook" Jungkook heavy panted as his chest goes up and down. Jimin eyes opened had idea of pills because he happened to saw that time, Namjoon gave pills to him.

Jimin suddenly runned to his room and picked his bag and he found the pills. He grab the water and pills. Jimin balanced himself as he make him swallow the pills along with water. Jungkook's body slowly relaxed and eyes closed as he lossing his balance on Jimin.