▪︎ Sober but not sober▪︎

Jimin entered his trainee room as he wear the uniform of hospital. His mind keep wandering to house, maybe Jungkook,  obviously Jungkook. These days are so hilarious and embarrassed for Jimin..

'Is he started to like me or is he being friends with me? Wait, a fine friends never do this things at ech other?' A more question raised at him.

"Yah! Jiminie?"

Jimin stooped at Jin who called him "Jin hyung!"

"Guess what?"

"W-what?"

"We have party at the evening!! woohoo!! Let's rock it baby"

"What!!! really?"

"Yes! I'm gonna bad bitch for evening"

Jin and Jimin giggled at themselves "Jeon Jiminie"

ok now what? Mariah?

"Please bring Dr.Jeon for party.. you're his brother right? Can you please do it for us...for me atleast" Mariah pleased him while intertwined her hand on him. Jimin nodded slowly.

"If you don't tell her or I'll punch her face and never regret about that" Jin whispered to Jimin,

"Jin, did you said anything?" Mariah asked him, Jin was about snap but Jimin cutted him by saying "No, He said the same what you said before..I'll try to bring him"

"That's so sweet. Kid, I'll bring you some candy for you" she said and leaved them.

"Kid!?" Jimin titled his face at Jin, who gives dead glare "She had no role in your story, Can we just break her neck so that she never puts nose on your business"

Jimin shaked his head "be cool Jin hyung, I find it fun in her"

"So, are you gonna talk to Dr.Jeon?"

"Nah~ he better not to come at party so that I can enjoy myself, oh!is Dr.Alec will come?"

"It's a party man who ignore it? , that was arranged by Dr.Jeon everyone should attend it ofcourse- Dr.Alec too and Dr.Jeon also will attend it, I guess."

Jimin pouts "He better stays at Home"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"No I'm not coming"

"Oh Jungkook it's been years since you attend the party.."

"No"

"Like our old days..let's enjoyed it"

"I'm not coming and I don't like repeating things"

Jungkook said and leaved Namjoon with parted lips and hoping eyes, he exit his room. He walked around corridor to exit the hospital that's how he saw Jimin talked to Jin.

Jimin smiled and laughed while throwing himself. Jungkook looked at him, looked at how happy Jimin is. Jungkook never make him that happy, even he is not trying it too. He knows all about him is, Jimin is not that bad to treated like this.

"Is he attending the party?" Jungkook asked himself. "He should enjoy it atleast"

☆▪︎☆▪︎

Cheers of glasses and lots of people dancing to the music as they had glass of wine in their hands. Jin and Jimin dancing crazily on the crowd. Jimin never drink before but this time he drunk forced by Jin say YOLO, he started as sip but ended up to 5 bottle of alochol on whole.

Jin was sober enough to know about everything happening but Jimin on the other hand dancing to whoever he popped too and placed the wine glass on head as he balancing himself.