▪︎ Bring back him ▪︎

Somewhere in London....

"All set...he said he is gonna book hotel room. This is the chance to grab it and we leave as soon as possible" Taehyung said while lock his phone throws on the fluffy bed, beside Hoseok who watching the Laptop to track the secret code of that Man. But he turned to Taehyung once he mentioned about room.

"What?"

"N-nothing..."

"Oh Come on, Hobi. This is so normal. If you do your Job soon, I'll not gonna fuck him."

"That's why I'm trying to do. Look, how I'm working on it." Hoseok shows his dark circles around on his eyes.

"Aww, Aww" Taehyung cupped Hoseok's cheeks as he shows his boxy smile to him. "...Even tho it's late, Just don't do it to him" he whispered as Taehyung chuckled.

"No, Not gonna do it. Okay now? Hobi! I don't even like his dick. Your's is the best" He raised his thumb up.

"Eww, go away" Hoseok pushed him.

"What? Not gonna believe. I'm saying true" Taehyung added onemore details that make Hoseok's cheeks go red. And that's how he make him happy everyday.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Two days later...

"Jiminie"

"Jimin"

"Hey stop..."

Jimin keep walking while ignoring Dr.Alec who keep calling him and chasing after him. But it was too late when he grabbed Jimin's hand to make him stop and turned around.

"Are you avoiding me?"

Jimin looked at left side while he slowly withdrews his hand from Dr.Alec. "To be honest, Yes" Jimin snapped at him.

"Why? Is that I asked you out for dinner?"

"Ah, actually.....Maybe yes"

"You didn't say anything about it. I asked you because I can see that you liked me."

"What? Where is this coming? Excuse me Dr.Alec. I liked you as a guider, I admire the way you taught me but not in romantic way tho."

Dr.Alec rolled his eyes "oh, come on Jimin...Don't be a Teenage girl to find a reason to avoid it."

"Look!" Jimin showed his Marriage ring on his left finger "I'm a Married guy....."

"What?"

"Yes, I'm Married. It's been 6 months so please kindly leave me Dr.Alec."

"Is that true the rumour. So, you're really Jungkook's....."

"Jungkook's....what?"

"Jungkook's...brother. you're Jeon Jimin. Oh, that's why he keep protecting you."

Jimin gasped and looked around as he frustrated  "Listen, Dr.Alec. I'm not gonna consider your opinion about me. Also not gonna say anything about My personal life to you. Stop what you're doing right now. I'm Married and I'm fucking love My husband. Leave me alone" Jimin didn't think about the Love word but he said it out. He didn't wait for so long as he heeled up to lobby and got in to the car as driver runned to the car got on his seat.

"Shall we Mr.Jeon" He asked at Jimin while looking at rear view but Jimin bit his finger while looking at front back seat.

"Mr.Jeon?"

"Uh?" Jimin dumbfoundly looked at driver.

"Shall we---?"

"Ah...yes please" He said and again bit his finger as he thoughts fly away. So Many things happened within two days. He was thought Jungkook was Just a normal guy but what he heard from Namjoon is unexpected one. Jimin met Jungkook's psychiatrist Yoongi today.

What psychiatrist said was made him cry out alot. Jungkook is such a pure man and he was a patient. How Jimin didn't know him. He never seen his smile, or talk to anyone. He always stare at sky or stand alone. His sad face. His pale skin and cut on his hands.

I'm such a bad spouse...

Thought hurts him as he wipes his tears while looking at window. He still recalls what Yoongi said.

......

"And you're ?"

"I'm...Jeon Jimin. Jungkook is My husband..."

"Oh, he said he married to some guy but he didn't mention that you're pretty" yoongi chuckled as Jimin smiled weekly. "So..why you're here...?"

"Don't you know it Doctor. I'm here for Jungkook. I happened to saw him in that stage."

Yoongi sighs.. "Jungkook is my good friend and he is junior to me in university. Namjoon said about him. That's how I started to counselling Jungkook. But he didn't talk to me for 2 weeks later he started to say the pain he going through."

"....Can you explain ..."

"I'll tell you...you're his spouse. You must know it" yoongi nodded slowly "He was in so many unpredictable problems. But mainly he was attacked on reaction phobia and the thing is, what it wounded him the past,  which repeats him in current, it remains him the boy who loved him, that's make his brain can't restrain it."

"...repeated things..."

"Yes, If it happens he losthis consciousness, that make him breathe abnormal, sweaty palms, got temper at high." Yoongi explained as Jimin remembered the day when he had fight with Jungkook.

"...what I do to bring back him...?"

"I don't know...I did everything. He keep going worse" yoongi sighs "He lost hope on Love, people, or anyone. If the problem is in his body we can treat him by pills but the problem is in his brain. Feelings.....but the Solution is two ways...I don't know if it works or not. Maybe the boy who he loved in the past come back to him or he should feel the Love again. This is what I think to do, atleast I believe. No medicine can cure like how a love or hope can do."

.......

Jimin sniffs as he wipes his tears again. Jungkook is such a good human, he even didn't say anything to anyone. Not his parents, he managed himself on it. Jimin bit his lips as he again wipes his tears that falls continusly on his face. He sniffs and looked driver...

"Sir,...Could you please drive to Jungkook's house?"

"...yes Mr.Jeon" He said and turned the car to the other side of road after half and hours he reached the house. Jimin said to wait him on his car as he entered his house with spare key under the mat.

He entered and look around the home, it so clean. "He even cleaned the home" He chuckled again and he entered Jungkook's room. It was so dark as usually. He switched on the light as he can see the room with weird stuff and lot of Medicine on the table. He read the tablet covers and about to leave but he saw something pasted on the wall.

Jimin wided his eyes to look at it as he neared. He was gasped at it. It was Jimin's painting with half of the paints leaked with the water. He remembered that They had a fight because of it. Jimin drew him, blue and Jungkook.

Jungkook pasted it on his wall, on his room. Jimin cupped his mouth while cried as he kneels on the floor.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
A/n
.
.
Bad chapter, I guess!!
Jungkook condition is unpredictable
It all in his mind playing games.
Brain is dangerous sometimes.
Don't listen to him.
.
.
??🥺