▪︎-: I'm his husband-:▪︎

Jimin rolled on the fluffy bed and missing the warmth beside him. He slowly looked at ceiling and he remembered everything about yesterday night. A creepy shy smile appeared on his face as he shyly hided his face on bed sheets. That's how, he got to know that he wear a dark green hoodie "Uh, but where is he?" He looked around the room and pouts. But that's soon dropped when he once again caressed lace in his hoodie.

He bit his lips shyly "He even made me wear his hoodie" he said and stoodup to bathroom to do the Morning routines. When Jimin walked back to living room and looked around to found nothing.

He heeled up to kitchen side and found a plate which wrap around on it,beside A sticky note on the wall 'Don't starve your cute tummy' Jimin smiled at black front letter. He reveal the plastic wrap and inhales the smell "Did he Make it for me?" Jimin smiled at his thought as he found another sticky notes on the right side 'I ordered it for you so Don't worry'  Jimin smiled and eat it with ear to ear smile on his face.

++++

"No, I already talked to them so Make sure that's it are in within date" Jungkook said while Namjoon hold the tab as he go through the Module on his screen.

"But they once sent the medicine in wrong dates" Namjoon corrected him. Jungkook nodded and caressed his head "That's what I think about it. Should we give chance to them or not"

Namjoon smiled litely "Second chances are least one Jungkook. Just give a try.."

Jungkook paused at his words. It's just so relatable to his life...aren't these?. Jungkook cleared his throat "I'll think about it." He said and Namjoon nooded as he heeled up to leave.

After 5 Minutes,

The door again opened without asking permission. Jungkook keep spacing out as he didn't aware of someone standing infront of him and stare at him. Jimin cleared his throat of How Jungkook do everytime he want attention from Jimin.

Jungkook lazily looked at him and when he see Jimin, his smiled automatically "Did you ate it?" Jimin nodded.

"So, Tell me what's in your mind ?" Jimin asked as he reached to Jungkook's seat and leaned on the table. "What do you think my Mind thinking about...?" Jungkook smirked at him as he touch Jimin's bandaged arm. "Is it paining?" He caressed it, Jimin pouted and nodded as yes "It's hard to eat"

"Awwww" Jungkook co-ed and kissed the bandage arms. "I'll feed you. Don't worry" Jungkook said pats the arms. Jimin just looked at him with lovely eyes, Jungkook smirked and caressed his cheeks to kiss him hard. He made him sat on his lap and explore every inches on his lips. Jimin try to break "We are in Hospital Jungkook" but Jungkook again smashed his lips as his hand grabbed Jimin's ass.

"You taste-" Jungkook breaks away for moment,only drag his tongue towards the Jimin's ear, meeting it with a small nibble that cause Jimin to gasp, "so yummy."

Jimin pants as Jungkook drag his tongue down his jawline and back to his lips,to meet them with more kisses. Jungkook travelled his kisses to Jimin's neck as Jimin tilted his head "J-Jungkook n-not here" Jungkook slowly backed away as raised his single eyebrows. "Later!" Jungkook sighs but Jimin giggled and kissed his nose.

"Let's have Lunch with Namjoon and Jin" Jungkook order and stoodup along with Jimin. They both arrived at the canteen where Namjoon and Jin eating at the last corner where they always share on it. While they moving, Jungkook can hear so manly whispers and mumbling around them. Jimin looked around the Judging eyes including Dr.Alec and some of the colleagues, especially Mariah who hold the fork like knife and she glared at him. She also had bandage on her arms but not as much as Jimin had. Jimin looked at his shoes while he followed Jungkook's behind.

Jungkook stopped and turned around to meet so-many eyes on them. "What? What are you people talking back?" He raised his voice loud that gain everyone's attention to him. Even Jimin blinked his eyes as he never seen this serious on Jungkook. Namjoon and Jin also stopped eating and looked at Jungkook.

"What do wanna know... huh?" Jungkook again raised his voice at the people. "Who is Jimin to you?" Mariah asked Jungkook while stoodup from her place and crossed her arm. Jimin nervously looked down even they do kisses and more than kisses, that's doesn't mean they are couples. One sex can never change any labels between them. Jimin thought himself as he ready to listen the lie Jungkook gonna say it out.

"Jimin..." Jungkook said and interwine his hand on him "He is my spouse and I'm his husband. We have been married for 6 months and I'm happy about that" Jungkook anounced at her. That made everyone gasped it including Jimin, Jimin eyes wided at it as he stared at Jungkook. He never expect anything that Jungkook gonna say it like this. This is so unpredictable one in his life. He is so happy to know that finally Jungkook accept them as Married couple.

Behind, Namjoon and Jin being the happiest parents for them. Namjoon was so glad that Jungkook finally changing and started to accept Jimin as his spouse. Jin being the proud of Jimin's brother. He even had tears on his eyes as Namjoon pats Jin's back.

"Are we clear!!!" Jungkook anounced and heeled up to leave the canteen but still he hold his Jimin's hand. Jimin's stomach dealing with so many butterflies and fireworks. It shows that one sex can actually change one's life. Jimin thought to himself and he again stared at Jungkook, That's how he decide he never ever leave Jungkook's side even though Jungkook want to leave him.

+++

A/n:-^

I'm gonna edit previous chapters once I learn about smut chapter from any other sources. I'm so embarrassed and cringe about Myself. Never know the feeling of Smut or kisses but I tried my best to wrote about that. I just wrote what I saw in Movies.

And

This story is somewhat make me sad. I just thought about deleting this story in Morning but I didn't do. So, I got more ideas of it.

I'll upload more stories from my draft not gonna care about people who judge me.

Watty is only for me so I'll do my best to the people who actually read and vote for this story!

Thankyou!!

And

Yeah

Thankyou 🥺💕

And I'm so soft for the people who called me Author-nim. GUYS STOB IT 🙈😍