▪︎ A secret for you.. ▪︎

"I can't believe this" Jungkook lay on the floor where a notes and papers spreaded on the floor messily, he wear shirt with all his buttons are open to reveal his pale skin. Beside, Jimin lay on Jungkook's chest wrap around his left hand and left legs tightly. And he had Jungkook's white coat on him like a blanket and he lay there naked.

He placed his chin on his chest "Believe what?". He blinked cutely at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed his nose "That I did something like this...In my room"

"Wow wow, Don't tell me that I'm the first one to you" Jimin said and again laid his head on his chest.

Jungkook giggled and tightened his grip on him "Can I ask you something?" He can feel Jimin's nod.

"Why you call your Mom by her name? Is she your real Mom?" Jungkook asked him calmly as he touch his hair slowly...

Jimin didn't say anything as he paused at his question. He sighs and rolled beside Jungkook "She is not my Mother, she is my father's girlfriend. My Mom was passed away when I was too little. When I was 10 she arrived at my home. My father advised me to accept her as My mom but I can't....I hate her at the top from that day on" Jimin whispered and his eyes never leave the ceiling and Jungkook can see the emotion in his eyes even tho he smiled.

Jungkook drag him on his chest and kissed top on it. "I'm sorry asked about that. I don't think she is Just your father's girlfriend. If it's true why they didn't had baby between them. They way she saw you, it's pure Jimin. She treat you like her own son." Jungkook whispered as he pats Jimin's hair. Jimin's mind just wandered around what Jungkook said.

Jimin slowly drag his head to stare at Jungkook and he caressed Jimin's chubby cheeks and smiled. Jimin eyes travelled to his hands that had more cuts ; he touched the wounded cuts and slowly massaged it.

"Why you harm your own arm?" Jimin asked while looking at his hands and touching it slowly. Jungkook with tight lips smile "Sometimes you can't get over from memories which gave lots of happiness"

"What's your Memories?"

"Now, That was horrible one...." Jungkook sighs.

Jimin just looked at him "Self harm, Drugs, smoke.... what you get from that?"

"A pleasure or A moment to forgot the world or Nothing..." Jungkook didn't get surprise anymore of how Jimin knew about his habits. They nearly crossing one year of living together, so that's not big deal to think about bad. As a thought fly away, he stared Jimin who already looked at him.

"You're killing yourself Jungkook"

"That's why I'm doing it. You....never know the real Jungkook"

"Don't. If you want plessure to forgot the world use me instead of drugs"

Jungkook paused and looked at Jimin as he nodded slowly "No that's---"

"Shhhhh A secret for you....." He placed his finger on Jungkook's lips as he nodded to Jimin. "Remember one time you had a hickey on your skin. You even asked me sorry." again nodded while wided his eyes. "That was me"

Jungkook immediately removed Jimin's hand on his lips "What?!"

Jimin nodded shyly "I did it, when you had sleeping pills to land on dreams."

"I-I...do you even know how I felt?"

"I saw it and...."

"Enjoyed it aren't you?"

Jimin Giggled and kissed Jungkook's cheeks " A secret for me...?" Jungkook paused and gulped on it. "Remember one time I told you it's second time when we kissed on rain?"

"Y-yes..?" Jimin now wided his eyes as Jungkook licked his lips "I kissed you first at your bedroom, when you were had dreams on your sleep"

Jimin gasped "W-when?"

"It was happened when I try to call blue...."

"Oh! Woahhhhhhhh----" Jimin hugged himself as he dramatically gasped "You took advantage of me"

"YAH---"

Jimin kissed Jungkook as he rolled hover on him. They both smiled between the kisses. Jimin already know what is going to happen next...

__________________________

"There's someone looking at me everyday I go for cafe." Taehyung Jumped on the kitchen counter.

"Who?"

"I don't know him, but I keen enough to know that he was a married guy and had wealthy background. You--"

"Tae please" Hoseok stopped from cutting his carrot and looked at Taehyung "No more crime here after... we had enough Money for next 10 years"

"But---"

"No Tae, we should got some Job for us and live happily. No more cheats, No more lies, No more theft Money. This is the safest place Tae so hope you understand."

"Hobi.... I understood what you said, but...."

"Don't you wanna be live like normal humans Tae, like others...a normal life..A marriage...A baby"

Taehyung's thought running on Jungkook immediately as he slowly nodded at Hoseok, but he never see the smile on Hoseok's face.

"Hey did you pack your things?"

"Oh.. yeah!"

"Let's Enjoy"

++++

Short one but
I'll meet you with long one!

(I really love the conversation between them)

Today!

You look beautiful 🌱💕

Just
smile
at
your
Mirror