▪︎ The beginning and the End ▪︎

Week passed...

Jimin wear the black suits as his hair smoothly settles on it. Mrs.park puts some makeup on him, to look extra hot. He entered the wedding hall with full of people chatting and smiling. Some children had flower on their hands, he smiled and remembered his wedding but it didn't go well like them.

It's our one year anniversary but Did Jungkook remember it? It's been week since I saw him. I miss him alot.

He slowly bowed at every people he meet. As he entered the dressing room and got hit  on his head by someone "How dare you.."

"Hyung I'm sorry... I know I was late but...woah you look gorgeous...with white suits....look at you"

Jimin said and showed the Man infront of the mirror. "I know I'm handsome but my attire is little tight...could you correct this" Jin said to Jimin who checked his coat to loosen the grip.

"Hyung, you eat like pig in your wedding...look at your attire...it's too tight to fit.." Jimin scolding and try to loosen the shirt.

"Yahhh, I'm in diet...wait did you called me pig" Jin keened his eyes on Jimin through mirror as Jimin gives sheepishly smile.

+++

Jungkook entered the wedding hall with his classy black suits. And his lomg hair parted as corrected on it. He look so calm and humble. People around them bowed at him.

He slowly meet other people and smiled at them. Soon, he meet Namjoon. Namjoon hugged him tightly "I'm so happy for you" Jungkook said to him as Namjoom shyly smiled at him.

Soon, they music started as the bride standing at the belonging places. Jimin stand in the first row while holding the flower and his smile never leaves from Jin.

Jungkook on other side, sat on the first row of the seat staring at Namjoon. The Father once started to read the vows at the bride and everyone listened to it.

When the wind blows, Jungkook tilted his head as he tunred left, that's how he saw Jimin who holding the flowers, he just pasued while looking at him.

It's been weeks since they meet, he missed him so damn time. Jungkook literally need to kiss those lips and tell him how he treasure him.

Jimin can feel someone looking at him, so he casually turned to see, Jungkook.

Jungkook is already stared at him, Jimin wided his eyes at shocked but soon that turned to normal once he stared at him. He looks so hot in black suits. Jimin and Jungkook both stared at each other as so many thoughts fly away between them they somehow communicating through their eyes. The longingness in their eyes. The urge hold tight..they can understand eachother through their eyes.

How they missed each other...they both never look away for a chance of second. Jimin need to hug him so badly, to tell him that he love him so fucking much.

When voice heard both are looked at them.

Namjoon and Jin hold their hands together "Kim seokjin" Namjoon smiled  "Today I promise you...I never broke any of your favourite things. If I did , I make sure to buy that too" Jin giggles as everyone in the hall laughed at them.  "I never make you hurt and treasure every Moment with you " and the people around them 'awww' at them.

"Kim Namjoon, I will not blame you for make a bad decision in my dreams" The crowd once again laughed at them. Jungkook turned to look at Jimin who already stare at him. They miss this moment at their wedding. " I'll not mad at you even you broken my things because I know You're clumsy.. and I falled for that side too"