▪︎ Manly Man ▪︎

"Ughhh I don't know why I even said No to him" Jimin cupped his head while buried his head on the book called cardiology Hand book, He sat on the park where patients walking with Glucose stand. It was clear weather Morning in Jeon health and care hospital.

He keep scolding himself why he even said 'No' when Jungkook asked 'anything you want to say to me' he mentally recalling the yesterday scenario again and again. Blushing, scolding, smiling like an idiot.

"Wait, what  should I tell him If I say yes?" Jimin suddenly asked himself "Lord, I'm stressing Myself" he again buried his head on the book.

"If you do like this, No words will Jump on your mango head" A voice made Jimin flinch while looking back that's how he saw Jin walking to him with a little girl who have lollipop on his pouty lips.

"Oh Jin hyung...who is this?"

"Say 'Hi' to baby Bong-cha" Jin said while he careful carried her and placed her on the table and make her sit on it. 

"Heelooo bongiee ah" Jimin excitedly extend his hand to little girl who hided to Jin's arms. "Haha, no no baby it's my brother Jimin" Jin introduced her while Jimin again extend his hand to shake. She scanned him for a second and extends his hand to Jimin who shaked with her happily.

"She is one of the patient's child who suffering in diagnosis. She was bored so I took her out." Jin pats her head as Jimin corrected her hair which falls on the wrong side.

"How is her father hyung"

"Better....." he said while looking at Bong-cha who played with Jimin's pen and try to hold it on her hands. Jimin also adored her.

"Awww, look at her" Jin started while Jimin followed his stare at that little baby ," At her ages No worries, No more Judging anyone, No more Jealous,No more fake smile, No stress,No depression,No worry about Tomorrow's schedule, No worry about death" Jin said while pats her head.

"You're right Hyung. She is living the moment" Jimjn said and corrected her one sleeve which laid on her arms.

"I really want baby tho" Jin said dreamly.

"What?"

"Why not?"

"Ask Namjoonie Hyung,the process is easy..."

"YAh--" Jin cupped baby's ear gives death glare to Jimin who bit his lower lips. "Sorry hyungie--" he clap both hands together. They both laughed at eachother.

Jimin hold her tiny hands into her while thought 'I never thought about baby.....' he unconsciously looked at wedding rings.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook sat on his seat while throws his head on the back seat of chair. He had been looking at ceiling while spacing out. He suddenly smiled and bit his lower lips. Jungkook is not a type to smile at alone for a long time but Now he doing the same things which wounded him before.
He suddenly sit straight and got his phone to call someone.

After a 5 minutes..

"Come in..." Jungkook permitted someone.

"Jungkook I told everyone not to disturb you...I'll make sure No-one roaming around your floor. Oh, and Jimin is doing good. When I saw him Morning he was studying at the park while burying his face on the book. You have no meeting other than London visit. If you don't want to go.... I'll go or I'll ask uncle Jeon to attend it. Anything else Jungkook?"

Jungkook blinked at Namjoon who was practically a well trained robot telling information to him. "Namjoon...I'm not here to call for this.." Jungkook calmly said. That's make latter confused..