▪︎ Smile to hide the pain ▪︎

"Taehyung--"

Jungkook mumbled while his eyes completely on Taehyung. Jimin was standing between them, he looked between Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung smiled slowly as he stoodup and runned to Jungkook while crossing Jimin, he hugged him tightly.

"I missed you baby" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck and tightly hugged him. Jungkook didn't react, he was in beyond shock. His eyes wided as he stand like statue. He didn't even blinked his eyes. It was not his reaction- phobia..but the situation make him speechless. He can't believe his own eyes. His hands longed to hold him too ; Finally Taehyung came...

He came for me!!

Jungkook gasped as he slowly blinked his eyes to gain reality to his life. Taehyung slowly backed away and caressed Jungkook's cheeks. "Did you Miss me?" He asked and again kissed his cheeks. Jungkook again blinked his eyes scanning on Taehyung.

"You're changed kookie...looking Manly and sexy.." Taehyung touched his hair and shoulders, he winked and flashed Jungkook's favourite boxy smile. Jungkook wasn't register what's happening right now. It still like a nightmare, or a dream. He parted his lips as his eyes never leave Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled again and adjust Jungkook's collar like how Jimin used to do to him. Wait, Jimin? That's how Jungkook realised Jimin also there in livingroom...

Jimin...

There, Jimin standing like a broken human. He didn't move aside and his hands are hold to-gether. Jungkook finally meet Jimin's eyes, there's a hint of hurts. Jimin immediately looked away and wipes his tears with sighs. He bit his lower lips to control the sobs. How can someone call his husband  'baby' and those kisses, it's hurts..it's hurts like hell. Jimin didn't know who is this guy --Taehyung, but he can't accept the fact of those touches and hugs. Jimin again made eye contact with Jungkook who still stared at him.

"You still wear that necklace, I gave it to you" Taehyung suddenly said and Jungkook looked at Taehyung  "You promised me that you'll never forget me as long as you wear this" Taehyung said and played with Necklace. "TJ- Taehyung and Jungkook" He said and kissed the dollar font.

Jungkook immediately turned to Jimin, Jimin wided his eyes , he always wondered about the dollar wheneverJungkook hover him, but he choose to pretend he didn't notice. Jimin now got to know who  gave this to him.

Taehyung...

He is the one who Jungkook loved before. He  remembered everything he heard from Jungkook's doctor and Namjoon. Fuck he is back..His tears can't controlled by him, as it crossed his cheeks while he immediately wipes and hide his sniff. Jimin heart broken completely...His kneels started to week as he can't stand at the place.

Jimin is not fool, he noticed everything about Jungkook before. He knew about Jungkook's Laptop password is TJ  and his wallpaper is font picture of TJ , even he noticed the Name of the House in TJ font infront of the Main door. He thought it was  something else when he noticed before, but he now got to know all the answer in the name Taehyung.

"Kookie, Who is he?" He pointed at Jimin, Taehyung looked at him as Jungkook's eyes never leave Jimin. Jimin is now paused at Taehyung who pointing him.

"Your cousin...? I don't remember you had a cousin before" Taehyung smiled and withdrew his hand to leaned on Jimin, "I'm sorry I didn't Introduce Myself to you. I'm Taehyung Jungkook's boyfriend."

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a sad eyes and to Taehyung "I-I'm Je-Jimin" it came as whispered but he smiled at Taehyung. A smile to hide the pain.

"Oh! Nice to Meet you Mr.Jimin" Taehyung shaked his hands and turned to Jungkook "kookie I have more plans today...Come on, we should do all the things that we missed for a years" Taehyung excitedly drag Jungkook's hands to exit the home. Jimin just stared at him, He want to hold Jungkook's hand to say stay ; He can't say anything as his eyes followed Jungkook who stared at him while dragging by Taehyung.

After they leave, Jimin can't stand at his places, as he cried out alot while hugged his kneels. How pathetic, Everything is about Taehyung, not mine. Not even This house, his laptop, his wallpaper , his password, his belongings  everything was about him, his memories...

How stupid me, now he is not even Mine...

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Taehyung stopped at the most luxurious Hotel and unbuckled his seat belt "Jungkook remember, when we used to came and drink your favourite Banana Milk" He excitedly said and Jungkook sat like statue, he looked straight as in deep thoughts.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung shaked him as he Jungkook blinked his eyes and looked at Taehyung "What are you thinking...are you in still shock?"

Jungkook slowly nodded and Taehyung hugged him "This is not a dream Baby, wakeup. This is me" he said and backed away, a inch gap between them. "Look at me, Those eyes are real" Taehyung said and stared right at Jungkook's doe eyes..

Damn...how he missed him

"This is me baby...your taetae" Taehyung whispered as he collide his head at Jungkook who closed his eyes tightly

++++++

It was late night,

Jungkook's house was a such a mess..it was dark,  no lights. Jimin was sat on the livingroom staircase, blue sat beside him and he looks sadly too. He tightly hugged his knees as his head lay on top of it. His eyes are red and cheeks are puffy. His lips are dry out of cry.

He slowly drag his head to looked at digital clock  shows 10:00pm. His heart crushed when he looked at dinning table, it's still the same when he prepared breakfast for His husband was perfectly decorated by him. He really loved to do Jungkook's favourite dish.

He was happy in the Morning, kissing his husband and doing lovely dovely couple things but it was all changed when Taehyung arrived at Morning. How it changed once life in One night. Jimin's eyes are the answer now, he cried again and again with thought of Jungkook. Jimin never have to go through pain of letting go of someone he loved, he never go through another heart break after his Mother's leaves him. But he cried again...

Why he didn't say it to Taehyung that I'm his husband? Aren't he shame about me- ofcourse Taehyung is one fine Man...Jungkook didn't love me like how I do...so all of his talks and lovely words are just...just.....nothing to him?

His thoughts were interrupted when a car sound stopped at his house. Jimin wiped his eyes and runned to the livingroom windows to drag the curtain and looked outside.

Jungkook opened his car door as on other side  Taehyung opened his car door. Taehyung talked to something as Jungkook nodded slowly. Jimin's eyes again blurred at the scene as his tears formed again. Before Jungkook move- Taehyung drag him and kissed him on his lips.

Jimin immediately closed his curtains and cupped his mouth to cry a lot. He thought he will  make Jungkook to forget his memories of his past love and accept Jimin for future love, But now he never expect him in the side- kicked himself from Jungkook. Jimin remains once again Yoongi's word..

Jungkook can be treated when the past love came and love him again or someone who replace Taehyung's place to shower more love on Jungkook., 

"But I was never ready for you to leave."

++++

I hate Happy ending ~

.
.
.
.
.

Remember!

[A right person will
make you fall in love
with yourself Too]