I wanted so bad to scream to the world that this man belongs to me, but I couldn't and that hurts.

We took a bus and soon reached the hospital. Jungkook took out some fruits from his bag and handed it to my father who was still laying on the bed.

"It's been so long, Jungkookie. How is Mr and Mrs Jeon? Even though we still live in the same neighborhood, we don't see them coming out of the house often."

Dad said as he ruffled Jungkook's hair and pinched his cheeks.

My parents are both very fond of Jungkook and they trust him with me ever since we were young. I still treated Jungkook's parents with respect even after they sent him to Seoul. Our families got along pretty well.

"My parents are fine, thank you sir. I hope you get well soon. Eat lots of fruits, I brought a lot of apples for you."
Jungkook chimed excitedly.

"Sit down, Jungkookie. How long has it been? 9 years? How are you? Tell me everything. Also, how and when did you two meet?"
Dad pointed at me with furrowed brows. I facepalmed and let out a huge sigh, pushing myself out of the room.

"You guys talk, I'm going to go get some food."

Jungkook's POV
"Y/N might not have forgiven you for now, but she's a kind girl. She needs time, like a lot of time."
Mr Lee reassured as I nodded numbly.

Should I tell him that we are dating?

Suddenly, the door flew open, revealing Mrs Lee and Y/N. I smiled when Y/N wheeled herself to my side and tugged the end of my sleeve like a kid.

"Dad, Jungkook and I are going somewhere. Rest well and we'll come visit you tomorrow. Bye, mom."
She quickly said and dragged me out of the hospital, getting onto a cab.

"Where to?"
She turned to face me with a sheepish smile. I raised a brow questioningly and tilted my head slightly.

"You said you wanted to do something together. What are we going to do? Where?"
She asked as I tightened her seatbelt for her while the driver eyed at us suspiciously from the rear view mirror.

"Oh, right! To Sea Life Busan Aquarium please," I said.

The driver simply nodded and started driving.

###
"Jungkook, you know I hate going to zoos and aquariums. They're capturing animals that belongs in the sea and jungle. It's suffocating for them to live in an aquarium or cage."
She whined and tried to wheel herself away from me but I held her shoulders firmly.

"But I really wanted to see some fishies with you. Also, we've never been here together. For me, please?"

"Jung—"

"Okay, fine. What about the beach?"
I pursed my lips and swung her arms.

She inhaled and sighed before humming as a response. I clapped and started to push her to the beach nearby the aquarium.

It was already evening, the glowing sun, a crisp circle in the bloody sky, illuminated a quivering path across the water.

We walked in silence by the beach, feeling the cold air hit our faces. It was refreshing and relaxing.

"Jungkook," she called out to me, avoiding eye contact.

I let go of the handles of the wheelchair and got down on one knee in front of her to reach her eye level.

"What?"
I responded, expressionless since I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see the fishes, but remained silent anyways.

She kept her head low and pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Do you want to go back to the aquarium? I'm sorry, it was inconsiderate of me for not thinking about your feelings."

I stood up and shook my head, feeling my heart tightening a little if that was possible.

"No, that's okay. I forgot you were an animal lover. I'm sorry, I should've thought about it before bringing you there."

It was getting late, so almost no one was at the beach except for the two of us. I took off my bucket hat to let the wind run through my hair and pulled down my mask a little, just a little bit.

I saw Y/N trying to get up from her seat, I held her arm immediately to prevent her from falling when her feet came in contact with the sand. Her ankle was slowly healing and I felt slightly relieved.

"Why're you apologizing? It's my fault. You did nothing wrong."
Her gaze finally met mine when she squirmed in my arms, trying to stand but her legs were still wobbly.

"No, it's my fault. I should've asked you if you were okay with it. Also, sit down. You still need to rest."
I said in monotone, gesturing for her to sit but she was stubborn.

"No, Jungkook. I was sensitive. You just wanted to spend time with me. Why're you apologizing when it's clearly not your fault?"

She raised her voice a little and pushed me away but fell right into my arms again when she lost her balance. A small smirk crept it's way up to my lips under my mask.

"Can we not argue over a small matter? The sunset now is really beautiful, look, the couples over there are making out. Wow, shouldn't we make out too? Or should we just keep arguing?"

I spoke slightly louder than before since I got a little annoyed. I forgot how frustrating she can be when she's emotional or sensitive, which also means that her painful week of the month is coming soon. I might need to be mentally prepared.

I lowered my head to look at Y/N who was squirming in my arms, pushing me as hard as she could but I was called the muscle pig for a reason.

"Arguing? Oh, were we arguing? I didn't know. Did I yelled at you though? I don't think so. What we had was a, hmm, let's just say that it was a disagreement. Now, Mr Jeon, if you would kindly let me go?'

She said sarcastically with an obvious fake smile plastered on her face as she finally managed to push me away successfully. She settled herself on the wheelchair before slowly rolling away, leaving me alone.

"Pfft, Mr Jeon? Then what is she? Mrs Jeon? Hey, wait for me, Mrs Jeon!"

"Shut up, Jeon!"

To Be Continued