𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 || 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ~ 𝐑𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

Warning: Cuteness, Feels, slight angst

Words: 992 words

----------------------------

It all began on the first day of training in the survey corps til now, after we found out the truth behind the colossal titan and armoured titan. The day Jean and I were at each others throats, but as we grew up and experiencing certain death we began to grow more mature. Jean would have the worst comebacks or insults, than I could come up with and it made me weak. He would always compare me to Mikasa, on how beautiful, strong and independent she is unlike me. 

I am independent, strong and most of all I understood others. I wasn't gonna let him control what I like and dislike, or what I was good at or not. It even frustrated me how he was so hot headed, and so headstrong I even fell for the stupid horseface.

We all were just taking the day off, as the day grew to darkness. I breathe in an out feeling a little tight in my back, as I try to massage my sides. My eyes close heavily in exhaustion, feeling the cold air tickling my skin ever so gently. I walk down the stairs heading to my small little cabin that we managed to stay in for the time being, as we were in the walls of Sina.

"Hey (Y/N)!" i hear, as I turn to see Sasha running up to me.

"Hey, weren't you with Connie?" I question, hearing the crickets sing their tune in the background.

"Yeah, but I'm beat," She yawns, when she gasps. "Actually I was also sent to ask you to meet someone near the small garden nearby the boys cabin."

"Who?"

"They wouldn't say, it's just someone," She replies, before yawning again.

"When?"

"Now...."

"Dammit, okay.....I will see you soon," i say, waving her off i head to where I was supposed to meet up. Who would it be? Please don't tell me Heichou is mad with me? Wait, why would he be mad at me? I walk swiftly down a small path, before leading me to the small garden. I look around in curiosity, seeing no one here. "Must of been a joke, guess I will ju--"

"I'm here," 

My eyes widen recognising the voice, "Jean boy, so it was you who wanted to speak to me?" I assume, not bothering to turn around tightening my fists.

"It's Jean, and yes......I just wanted to say something," he says, with a tone I wasn't familiar with. It was so gentle, like there would be no arguing within this conversation unlike our many quarrels. 

"Well say it, I'm waiting,"

He sighs deeply hearing walk up to me closer but a few feet, "I just wanted to apologise, for everything I have said to you," he began, swallowing deeply I began to hear him out. "I shouldn't have been a jerk, and always comparing you to Mikasa. You see.......I um, well....."

"Spit it out Kirstein.......I'm tired," i mutter.

"I'm in love with you, (Y/N)," He admits calmly, making my breathe hitch in my throat. I swallow thickly before regaining my composure, turning around i send a sharp glare.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" I question him sternly, locking eyes with his. "Because I have had heart breaks before, I was used and I don't want that again. You don't understand how much 'those five words' can actually affect someone. I can't take you seriously, I really can't!"

He walks swiftly towards me without hesitation before I felt soft lips against mine, feeling his arm snake around my waist pulling me to his chest. My eyes widen in shock not knowing what to do, when he moves his lips against mine making me slowly accept it. I close my eyes gently feeling tears roll down, kissing him back slowly wrapping my arms around his neck.

We pull away slowly processing what happened when he leans his forehead against mine, making me look into his brown orbs that was shadowed because of the night sky. "I am not kidding when I say something like that, I just said those things about Mikasa......because I was stupid," He began, making me chuckle at his stupidity. 

"You're damn right,"

"But also.......I think you're pretty badass yourself," he smirks, making my heart beat rapidly. He then kisses the corner of my lips teasingly, sending a shiver up my spine before feeling him kiss me fully on my lips. "So soft, so cute. I never knew you can be this vulnerable?"

"S-Shutup, it's a o-one time thing," i stammer, my face growing bright red.

"Sure, sure," he chuckles, before kissing me again with more passion.

{TimeSkip ~ Brought to you by Jean boy being a seductive horseface}

****************

I open the door to the girls cabin slowly feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach, as he asked me out as his girlfriend. My heart was hammering so loud, I was afraid the girls would hear.

"Soooo........what happened, did you kiss him?" I hear, as I saw Sasha and Mikasa together. My eyes widen with my face growing bright red, as I walk over to the two.

"So you knew, you litt--"

"Actually we helped Jean out with everything," Mikasa admits bluntly. "Good to see him finally taken."

"I didn't even tell yo--"

"We can read it on your face, you're so easy to read," Sasha laughs out loud, clutching her stomach making me pout heading to my bed. I take my shirt off slipping on my sleepwear roughly, hearing Sasha laughing.

"Well at least you didn't see anything," i mutter under my breathe, before sitting on my bed smiling to myself. I guess being rivals, as it's perks. Such a goofball, but my idiot.

----------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys, so I will be writing more imagines in this book. I just need some ideas and help, so you may request if you want. I just feel like I'm just doing my fav characters. If there is a character you want me to do, please do request and have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean