Destination.

Kongpob stared at the jewellery display case... Set in front of him. Over a high stool. His little friend sitting like a good boy inside his basket. Over the display table. Munching on the small pieces of hay, Kong had put in front of him.

He looked at the jewelry case again. It had rows of wedding rings. With pricetags. They were exquisite. And costly.

Now, Kongpob didn't want to downgrade Arthit. But he was just worried. Because, Arthit worked as a normal employee, under his own father. With limited income. And they were getting married.

The thought made Kongpob blush.

But, they have to know and learn about saving. Until, Kongpob finds a job too. And becomes capable enough to help his husband.

Husband? Seriously Kongpob?!

He was indeed having some faraway dream of the future.

"No. Just make a report on the project expenses... Don't permit anything, before I come back."

Arthit's voice caught Kong's attention. He looked over to find Arthit. Pacing back and forth, a little away from him. Talking over his phone. From the last fifteen minutes. His lips moving as he talked. Reminding Kong of things that happened, not so long back.

Taking Kong back. To the time after he came clean to Arthit. Baring his mark. And Arthit stared at it. For a moment.

Kong felt terrible, as Arthit was staring intently at the mark... That he was making Arthit feel a sense of responsibilities towards Kongpob.

But then, Arthit met his gaze. And there was something about those eyes. Which made Kongpob want to run away. Making him shiver. Looking at the hooded Hazel eyes. In the already shaded room.

And before Kong could form another word. Arthit kissed him again. Only deeper and more passionately. Making Kong's knee buckle and he gripped Arthit's shoulders tight. Moaning. Thankfully his voice getting merged with the endless chatter of people and loud thunder claps.

Arthit tilted his head, every way. According to his convenience. To deepen the kiss. His warm, strong tongue, slowly exploring the places he could reach. Sending Kongpob in a state of trance. Hazing away about his whole existence. As he kept feeling the seering touches. Sending waves of burning waves, under Kong's skin. Melting each part of Kong, like a puddle.

Until, Kong couldn't breath anymore. And tapped lightly on Arthit's shoulder.

Arthit had kissed him, deeper for few more seconds, finally parting with a peck. And meeting his gaze.

Kong melted, with the burn in those hazel eyes. With so much passion. And something else. Which Kong wasn't confident enough to give a name to. He didn't want to be more hopeful. Then he already was.

So, he dropped his gaze, gulping down lumps. And closed his eyes, when Arthit kissed his forehead. Pulling him closer. Kong hugged around Arthit's back. Snaking his arms inside Arthit's front open jacket, his arms hidden from everyone's eyes. Hiding his face in the crook of Arthit's neck. And hiding himself.

"We were meant to meet, weren't we?" Arthit whispered. Resting his cheek, against the side of Kong's face. "Like destination."

Kong choked on his sob, hugging tighter. Not knowing what to say. After Arthit accepted him. And there was something about Arthit's voice. That tugged Kong's heart. So much warmth that he felt himself going limp.

The first time, Kongpob approached Arthit. He was nervous. Scared even. He had been observing Arthit for the whole day. He didn't even remember actually watching the ring exchange. Arthit was all that he kept looking at.