Kongpob's Love.

A/n: aww aren't you guys cute? Really thought this was all a dream?

Kongpob looked around. Snuggled cosily under the warm covers. He stretched his arms and hummed feeling extremely light. It was raining outside, the whole atmosphere was dark and cold. He shivered hugging the covers tighter. Looking out of the glass wall. He can tell it was not evening yet. But very late in the morning or afternoon.

He smiled for some reason, slowly raising up sideways. Sitting with crooked legs sideways. The covers gently sliding over his hips, making him shiver again. And curl his toes.

He yawned and looked down at himself, instantly going stiff. Realising he was stark naked. Recalling everything that happened instantly. He touched his lips gently, his fingertips tracing down his neck. His eyes gently closing, getting flashes of pale hands on his body. Full lips on his skin. Touching him, Kissing him. Guiding him with pale fingers when wanted his own pleasure.

Kong blushed, recalling how Arthit guided him to his own pleasure. His hands recalling the senses clearly. The warmth and the texture... Everything... He remembered everything.

Kong looked over, to find the side of the bed empty and cold. And he didn't like it. He wanted to be close to Arthit that moment. He felt so soft and cold that he wanted to be in Arthit's arms for warmth. For feeling wanted again.

He gnawed on his lips, slowly sliding the covers off him. Coming to his feet. He can see the bathrobe he was wearing on one corner of the bed. He took it and draped himself in it. Though not liking a bit of it. Because it didn't have Arthit's smell.

He walked in the bathroom, to freshen up. And get a change of clothes. Though he remembers Arthit cleaning him with a warm towel, before Kong passed out. Recalling how Arthit feasted on him in literal senses. Without break or mercy. A side of Arthit that Kong didn't know existed. Which turned Kong a mushy pile.

And he wanted to be in Arthit's arms again. Safe and sound. He walked inside the shower for a quick bath, feeling his whole body tingle with the memories it collected from the touches.

His eyes shining, after it looked at the new marks in his body. The marks that won't give him nightmares. The marks that made him feel beautiful, wanted and loved.

Everything was so new to him. But yet. It felt the most perfect. Familiar and natural. Like their bodies were meant to be.

He smiled shyly, as he pulled out one of Arthit's old plaid shirt with black and red pinstripes and a black shorts. He didn't want to walk around in just a shirt when Arthit isn't the only one present in the house.

He lathered his skin with cocoa butter moisturiser. Careful with bending, because his hips still protests a little. And careful with his back (as much as he could reach on his own), because though the wounds were healing. It still hurts sometimes. He blow dried his hairs (his bangs reaching his jawline now) and applied lip tint. All the while maintaining a shy little smile.

Not even paying much mind to the thought that, Arthit never leaves him to sleep alone, he always stays besides him to tend him when he wakes up.

He walked out through the corridor with soft feet. Twiddling with his fingers against his belly, looking around. He actually felt awkward, since this is the first time that he is walking around alone. And without a strong arm around his waist.

When he tiptoed down the stairs, shivering with butterflies he looked around for that one presence. That will turn the cold of this huge house, into the warmth of home.

And he sighed in shaky breathes when he found it. Standing outside on the patio under the roof. Wearing a black jogger and black henley. Facing the downpour and the sitting area, where they spent hours talking and kissing.