Romancing.

Kongpob couldn't look up to acknowledge Arthit's stare on himself. He just couldn't... He didn't even know how he landed himself in this situation... The whole dynamics of whatever was happening, made him question it's reality.

He is an Omega... He knew, he was fated to be with an Alpha. But he hated the idea. After looking at the way his household treated omegas, he was absolutely terrified of the idea of being with a Alpha. Fearing the inevitable.

When he first met Arthit... He never got the scent of an alpha. Making him conclude that Arthit is a beta (the speculations regarding the same might have led to that conclusion as well). Which never made Arthit any less intimidating.

The way Arthit carried himself. The calm demeanor, the polite way of talking, the way he never reacted to anything... Yet shutting everything around him with a look, intrigued Kongpob. Made him feel vulnerable and small.

The feelings he hated the most. But yet loved them when Arthit grew them in him. Making him feel good about those scary feelings, because it was Arthit.

Kongpob will never deny that Arthit's physical appearance is what attracted him that day... There were many others who surpassed the margin... But for Kongpob, his eyes only turned the way Arthit went. He like everyone felt sorry for Arthit's situation that day. But that soon changed, with the way Arthit carried himself, without giving much damn about anything.

And Kongpob found it... Hot. And extremely attractive...

He has blushed furiously, for straight twenty minutes with the outrageous thoughts that rose in his mind. But Arthit was always able to push Kongpob out of his comfort zone. Even before they knew each other. Arthit always had that power over Kongpob. Even without Arthit's pheromones wrapping around Kong's senses.

He followed Arthit with his eyes all through the party. Gaining courage all throughout, to approach Arthit. He just wanted to talk to the man, once. Just once. To tell him that how strong he is... Or maybe because, he felt a pull... A magnetic resonance, so strong that he wanted to be there close to Arthit... Even if for a moment.

But he was intimidated by Arthit. Scared of how Arthit might react with his approach... And something in his mind, kept whispering that everything will be just fine.

Maybe that's the reason, that Kongpob forgot all his sense of decency, his abashment, his shame when he approached that man.

Being an unmated male Omega... Going against all his norms, while approaching another male. But Kongpob didn't care... He didn't care...

When he saw Arthit standing alone. He didn't care about anything. Even his reputation... He was ready to be labelled as an easy, shameless Omega... But he just wanted to talk to Arthit... Once...

And he is glad he did. Otherwise, someone like Arthit... Never would have noticed Kongpob in the first place.

No matter, how gorgeous he was called innumerable times. He knew, that Arthit won't even know about his existence.

So he is glad... He approached Arthit. That he didn't care that Arthit is the famous black sheep of the Rojnapat family. That Arthit... Is a beta. He is just glad that he took that shameless step towards the lonely man, standing over the valley...

And now, that Arthit's truth is out... That he is Kong's mate. Kong can't stop feeling intrigued and overwhelmed. Both of which felt very pleasant for him to feel. Didn't scare him, but made him feel warm. So warm. Made him shy, in a beautiful way.

Like running from a rainstorm, to straightaway jump in the middle of a hurricane. And Kong is glad about it all.

Even feeling vulnerable with his everything in Arthit's arms... Made him feel complete.