The Legal Caregiver.

Kong stirred in his sleep, hiding his face more against Arthit's neck. And Arthit pulled him closer. Making sure Kong was comfortable, sitting and sleeping on his lap. Covered by Phukao's jacket. His eyes fixed on Kong's face, from the last hour.

From the moment he got Kong on his lap, after they cried their miseries out. Arthit felt very light, like something off of his chest. And all because of this sweet, soft hearted omega... Whose innocence, became Arthit's strength.

So beautiful... So pure...

And Arthit finally agrees to his father's one decision... Getting Namtarn out of his life. He felt glad that his father did that one thing. Or he would have never knew, what love truly meant. He feels safe with Kongpob.

Kong stirred again, this time drawing in a breathe and squirming in Arthit's arms.

"Bhow..." He whispered sleepily, hugging around Arthit's shoulders. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost." Arthit tucked away Kong's locks. Not realising he wasn't blinking. Or breathing properly. "You look so beautiful."

Kong instantly flushed, with the sudden comment. As he crouched himself smaller, closing his sleep sticky eyes tighter. Hiding his face.

Arthit felt himself melting with a smile, kissing Kong's warm cheek. "Are you hungry?"

Kong gulped a lump and nodded. Arthit leaned down, brushing their lips together.

"Me too."

Kong melted feeling Arthit's kiss on his lips, as he crouched. Gently holding Arthit's neck with one hand. His belly swarmed with butterflies and his skin prickled with goosebumps. He softly responded and reciprocated Arthit's touches. Tilting his head either way, and mingling their fleshes together. His head slowly started getting fuzzy and he didn't think about anything but his mate. Like always.

Kong moaned softly with the inseparable touches, Arthit gently tasting the insides of his mouth along. Getting more passionate each passing second. Taking Kong's breathes away. As he arched in Arthit's arms, giving away. Clenching his thighs tight, his nerves twisted and lower abdomen throbbed. He felt so warm and drenched, making his sweet fragrance waft through the space.

They parted, when the car took a turn and slowly came to a stop. Kong gasped for breathes, staring at Arthit with hooded eyes and wet swollen lips. Arthit licked his lips and pecked Kong's parted lips again.

"We are here Mr. Rojnapat." Orion's voice caught Kong's attention.

Kongpob blinked coming to his senses, eyes fixed on the hazel ones. Realising they weren't alone. He slowly dropped his gaze blushing and hiding his face. Embarassed to the core.

"Give us a moment, Orion." Arthit ordered.

Orion stepped out and gave them privacy. Arthit turned towards Kong and made him sit straight. He gently brushed through Kong's soft hairs, feeling them brush between his knuckles. As he set them back properly, with a straight face. His eyes fixed on Kong's blushing one.

He pinched Kong's chin and tilted his head back. Kong kept his eyes shut as he sat sideways on Arthit's lap, hugging himself.

Arthit held Kong's head in place, putting a gentle hold under Kong's tilted head. While he stared at Kong's tear stained face and swollen red rimmed eyes.

Arthit sighed. He looked sideways and knocked on the window. Orion was there with a opened door in a snap.

Arthit stared at Kong. "Get me the tissues from the dashboard. Bring the moisturiser as well."