Nest.

They didn't speak much. On their way to the Headquarters of Rojnapat empire. And Oon was looking between both of them.

Arthit was driving. And Kongpob kept staring out of the window.

Arthit wanted him to take rest and they can go for the meeting some other day.

But, Kongpob wanted to get this over with. Or he knew, he'd nervous trip the whole time, until the deed is done.

And Arthit wanted to avoid it, until it wasn't possible to. He wanted to lock Kong away. If that was possible. Away from everything. He can't handle Kong's tears.

Every drop that rolls down the gentle black eyes. Cuts through Arthit's heart like a knife. Bleeding him. Making him want to scream and kill.

But, he knew. Kongpob was being desperate. To get this over with. And a little part of Arthit, was wanting to do the same too.

So, he decided he'd be doing, what Kongpob wanted him to do.

Kongpob can feel his nervousness trying to claw him, inside out. His heartbeat was out of rhythm. And he was lost in thousands of what ifs.

"Come on Princess... We are here."

Arthit's voice caught his attention. And Kong blinked looking sideways. To find the door opened for him. And Arthit waiting for him to get down.

Kong gulped down a lump. Holding Oon in his hand. Stepping out of the car. And Arthit closed the door.

They stood there silently. Inside the underground parking. Kong was leaned back. Cradling Oon to his chest.

Arthit stood there. Hands stuffed inside his pockets. Staring at Kongpob. Who looked lost in thoughts. Caressing Oon. Staring blankly away.

Arthit sighed. Stepping closer. Holding around Kong's waist. Pulling him close. Oon cradled between them. In Kong's folded arms.

Kong blinked. Coming to his senses. As he looked at the hazel eyes. Looking down at him.

"Baby..." Arthit cupped his face. Holding around his waist.

"Do... Do I put some jacket on myself?" Kong tilted his head.

Arthit gaped, frowning. "What?"

"How... How about my hairs?" Kong stammered. Freeing and running a clumsy hand over his hairs. "Do... Do I change the style?"

Arthit kept staring at him blankly. While Kongpob fidgeted. With nervousness of what he was feeling. How those hazel eyes were looking at him. Nervousness of what was going to be.

"I... I have a... Per... Perfume in my luggage." Kong kept trembling. "I am sure... Ther... There are some formals too."

"We haven't got any gifts with ourselves... Let's... Let's get some bouquet or cakes... Wha... What does your father like?" Kong was hyperventilating.

Kong kept searching the hazel pairs with wide eyes. Gulping continuous lumps. His heart skipping beats. And Arthit kept dabbing his thumb over the heating, honey tonned cheek. His face blank.

"What if..."

Kong moaned next. Gasping along in surprise. Feeling Arthit's lips on his. Crouching in Arthit's arms. Feeling the determined, yet gentle strokes against his lips. Making him a puddle in a snap.

Arthit gently pushed him against the closed car. One arm around Kong's waist. The other now slowly gripping his nap. As it went every way. To deepen the soft kiss.

Kong's mind went haywire like always. As he felt the heat coiling in his lower abdomen. His muscles tightening.

He wanted to hold Arthit. Fearing he was going to fall... But, he had to think about Oon. Even if his mind was slowly going blank. He remembered the furball in his hands.