Fighting for the Unknown...

A/n: I don't know if I should call this an angsty number. But this chapter might anger a lot of you... So, brace yourself. And you can't expect the rainbow, if you don't face the storm first. (Copied).

________________________________

Kongpob stared at his house. From the window on his side. The lights were still on. And he felt cold sweat, spread on him. Looking at the huge form of concrete. He can't sit outside. He has to go in.

"You want me to come with you?"

Kong looked sideways, at the worried hazel eyes. Arthit just parked the car in front of Kongpob's house. And Kong was sitting inside, without moving.

"No." Kong gulped a lump. "I'll be fine."

Arthit kept staring at the nervously smiling face. One hand over the steering. While Kongpob opened the safety belt, with shaky fingers.

"Whore."

Kongpob squirmed, remembering what his own father, called him to be. And feared. What awaited for him.

Was he really, what his father called him to be?

As long as he remembered, he only tried to stand up to his father. He never once did anything that would be shameful. Always letting his family, to treat him the way they wanted to. He just wanted to stand up for himself. Just this once. To be away from the clutches. But, he never knew that his father thought so very low of him.

How can a father, call his own child, a whore?

"Dammit." Kong hissed, as he failed opening the seat belt.

"Let me."

Kong flinched, feeling Arthit's fingers brush over his. As he opened the seat belt for Kong.

"Thank you, P'Arthit." Kong whispered.

"Kong..."

"He called me a whore." Kong spoke, even before Arthit could complete. "And you must be thinking the same of me... For being so desperate."

"Then I must be desperate too... For agreeing to marry someone, almost ten years younger than myself... Whome I only met twice."

Kong didn't reply.

"What are you doing, Kongpob?" Arthit sighed.

"What are you?" Kong met Arthit's gaze. "What are we doing?"

"I don't know." Arthit went back and leaned against the car's sit. Gazing ahead.

"I can still refuse." Kong whispered, gazing at his house.

"Do you want to?"

"No." Kong refused, instantly.

"Then, I won't let anything happen to your wishes."

Kong gaped at Arthit. Blushing warm, with the determined tone. Then dropping his gaze over his lap.

"Why?"

"So, I can watch you live your dream."

"You barely know me."

Arthit chuckled. "You are worrying about that now?"

Kong blushed, feeling giddy. In this close proximity with Arthit. His musk tickling Kong's senses. Making him shiver. Whatever was happening to him? And Arthit was staring at him.

"Then..." Kong gulped a lump. Deciding to ask the question, that he wanted to. "Are we really getting married?"

"We are."