Arthit's guide on coaxing your Mate.

Arthit stared as Kong sat over the couch on their patio. Sitting on one side of the couch, staring off at the distant sky. Hugging his folded legs close to his chest. His dusky skin glowing with sunshine. Wearing a fleece sweater belonging to Arthit with an oversized pyajama. Everything swallowing his beautiful omega. Thrilling him to see Kong in his clothes.

Arthit sighed for the upteenth time. Leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms. His heart palpating with the sight like always. Arthit never saw someone so beautiful. And adorable at the same time.

Kongpob looked so fluffy, cuddled up at the couch. Arthit's blue sweater emphasizing the beauty that is already a part of his fiance. His naturally straight hairs flowing gently with the autumn breeze. He looked so gorgeous... That Arthit's heart ached.

And Arthit would have admired the view, if not for the silence that enveloped around them from the last three days.

Kongpob barely initiated any conversation. Arthit assumed that Kong is a someone who talks least and observes most. But the more he came to know the kid, the more he realised that Kong can talk and keep talking, if he is comfortable around you. So this sudden silence was alarming.

Arthit would have taken it as Kong's way of coping with whatever happened. But knowing Kong, Arthit knows that he wears his feelings on his sleeves. So whatever this beautiful boy said that day was from his heart.

And he didn't deny Arthit touching him or cuddling with him. Not even when Arthit attacked him with kisses. He giggled breathily, but never stopped him. Neither looked his mushy self like always. Which melted in Arthit's arms. He blushed beautifully, his eyes remained shy but the shine was gone.

What was more concerning, is Kong started denying Arthit's help in his aftercare. Now Arthit is glad that Kong is back on his feet without limping, that he is healing. But he knows that Kong loves it when Arthit washes him, dolls him up and takes care of him. But Kong insisted on doing everything on his own now.

He was quite when the designer got their dress fitted. When Arthit bought a ton of clothes from the options the boutique provided. When Arthit did every documentation online. He was just quite. He looked deep in thought. Or when Jody joined them again.

He wasn't worried about every other  thing, wasn't asking curious questions, wasn't pouting at Arthit, wasn't playfully teasing him. Wasn't being the ball of happiness that he always is for Arthit.

So Arthit held back from crossing the line, though he died to feel the naked softness under him. He didn't do it. He didn't even kiss Kong. Except for pecking his lips. Just to make sure that Kong wasn't hating his touches. And Kong wasn't, which was a relief for Arthit.

They haven't talked about the elephant in the room from the time Kong woke up after fainting. And honestly Arthit was still bitter and in shock that he was betrayed by two of the most important person in his life. But he didn't care. The way he felt light after being guilt free made him not care.

In fact he is glad that they did what they did. It lead him to meet the meaning of his life. The only one that he cares about.

Except for a nagging feeling, that Kong was having second thoughts. That he is not trusting Arthit. They will be walking down the isle in just seven days. And Kong's sudden change in behavior was not very settling for Arthit.

He knows something is cooking in that pretty head. And Arthit didn't have any hunch, on how to prepare himself for dealing with it.

He was slowly loosing his wits. And wasn't liking it even a little. He straightened and drew in a breathe. Slowly walking towards the couch.