Mates.

Kongpob nudged his nose against the pillow, he was hugging so tight. He drew in long breathes, inhaling the smell of woods and rain. Which made his toes curl and skin buzz with goosebumps. But cozied up no matter what. Making him humm and pull the covers till his nose.

He stretched his hand ahead and caressed over the still empty, cold side of the bed. Blinking his eyes open. Arthit wasn't back. The thought making Kong sit up on his bed. Wrapped up in the covers.

Kongpob gulped down a lump and collected the phone, resting on the nightstand. Arthit didn't call him or text him either. Kongpob felt his lips tremble instantly. All the warmth he felt from the night prior. Gone... Like the wind. The...

Kong stops his train of thoughts, frowning. The night prior... The voice. The feeling of protection. The... The glowing amber eyes...

Alpha...

Kong shivered with the memory and the presence of his mate he felt... The link... Was this a dream? Was he dreaming?

He wanted to deny the truth and just assume it to be a dream. But he knows better. He knows deep in his heart... It wasn't a dream. He knows deep in his heart... he always knew. That Arthit was more, than what he shows.

The medicines he saw in Arthit's car's cabinet. But never questioned. Because, everyone needs their safe space to trust someone. And Kongpob is ready to give Arthit all the space he needs.

The feeling of utter submission he feels towards Arthit. The feeling of safety and warmth... The utmost authority Arthit held in the air about him. Has nothing to do with just the mark.

It is all Arthit. And his very deep truth. Which Kongpob had a hunch about from a long time. Being an Omega. Being Arthit's mate. He knew it, in his heart... That Arthit isn't a Beta. Moreover Arthit never stated himself, that he is a Beta.

Did Kong mind?

No. No he didn't. He didn't mind. Because Arthit is his freedom and love. And he trusts Arthit, from the bottom of his heart. He meant it, when he said that he already sees Arthit as his husband. Because he did.

Because he truly loves Arthit and his everything. Even his darkest secret.

Kongpob knows... Arthit isn't going to hurt him... Or abuse him. The man, who is ready to take suppressants, for keeping check on his hormones. Knowing that it can eventually melt him inside out... Can never hurt someone.

Someone who doesn't deserve that is. Kongpob remembered Roy. And maybe that was the day, that feeling of Arthit's strength settled in Kongpob.

Kongpob rubbed away the tear that trickled down his face. Happy... That Arthit trusted him enough to atleast give a glimpse of his truth last night. Kong is happy with that. Knowing, in his heart... That Arthit will tell him the rest too.

Why Arthit hides his identity. Why Arthit let's others drag him for his identity. Why Arthit is so scared of his own self. Why Arthit wasn't present next to him, for a whole night.

Kong sniffed and rubbed away his eyes again. His lips continuing to tremble. He came down the bed, in a black short and white shirt... Which didn't belong to him.

Arthit made it pretty clear, that Kong is supposed to wear one of his clothes... Kong blushed with the exact word Arthit spoke.

"A few days till you are allowed to keep that wall between us, Princess... Until then... Wear a clothe of mine... On your beautiful body... To make me feel that I am the one touching you..."

Kong gasped with a shudder, getting the memory. As he hugged around the oversized shirt, standing next to the bed. Closing his eyes and squirmed, balancing himself on his toes.