Mark Of Destiny.

Kong stared out of the window, besides him. As the car drove him, away from Columbus. He kept staring blankly at the racing scenery outside. Leaning his head back.

When he woke up in the morning, he was binded in a chokehold in Arthit's arms. With his full weight over Kong. Arthit's face hidden in his neck. Only his parted lips visible. While Kong's arms were wrapped around Arthit's shoulders.

Kong caressed over Arthit's head. Remembering, whatever went down between them, last night. How Arthit broke past the wall Kongpob built. Not that Kongpob could ever defy. He knew can never defy Arthit. Not in close proximity, atleast. Or he was atleast hoping too. Because, Kong melts even when they are on call.

Deep down, he knew, the drama that he was unfolding was useless. He knew, if he just said everything to Arthit, things would be normal.

But then, he remembers Mary's words. Kong knew himself. He felt insecure. In ways that were alarming.

Arthit saw Kong, in his worst. Always in his worst. Saw his never ending scars. And unending self doubts. And Kong just couldn't believe that Arthit could still want Kongpob. Still say that Kong was his.

Kong blushed with the memory.

Kong knew, Arthit would get anyone he wanted. People better than Kong. And it'll always be easy for Arthit to move on from Kong.

Mary was right in a way. When she put extreme force on the words that said Arthit was a Beta. And can never give a child to Kong.

But, that wasn't what Kong was worried about. Arthit was a good man. And Kong knew, Arthit would want a child, sometimes in his future.

And Kongpob. Can never give Arthit one. Never.

Mary was wrong, when she said that, Arthit cannot give Kong anything. It was clearly the opposite. Kong won't be able to give Arthit anything. Except these extra baggages, Kong would be putting on this poor man. Who must be regretting his decision of helping Kong.

Whore.

Incomplete manufacture.

Disgusting.

Seed dump.

Words came stronger over the beautiful words, said by Arthit.

Arthit might be interested to be with Kongpob at the moment. But how long?

Arthit will be soon bored. Soon find someone worth his while. Someone who had everything. Not like Kongpob.

Kong remembered how his father loved him. But soon realised Kong had nothing. And started hating him, because he wasn't able to kill Kongpob. And Kongpob stuck like a soar thumb.

Arthit would sometimes feel the same too. And Kong will remain sticking like a soar thumb. Pushing Arthit to the point of loathing him.

And no matter, what Kong tells himself, about surviving with Arthit's memories. He knew, he'd kill himself, the moment he realises, he was suffocating Arthit by his presence... Pushing him to the point, where Arthit would feel being stuck with Kong. To the point of loathing Kongpob.

Being disgusted of him.

When Kongpob had his first heat, at the age of twelve. He was in school. And was almost violated. If not for their gym teacher.

Kong didn't know, what it was. Or why his body turned so hot? And sensitive. Or why his own friends, he always played with, spent his time with, started tearing of his clothes. Why they had so much hunger in their eyes. Or why won't stop, no matter how much Kong pleaded them to.