The first meeting...

Arthit was feeling happy. He was going to do the thing, which would finally set him a little free. He would be having someone besides him. Who would love him for who he is. And not for the name Rojnapat.

He nodded at the people, who were peeking from their cubicles, as he walked towards the office of the President of Rojnapat Enterprises. With his patented dimpled smile.

"Hello Maria. Is President inside?" Arthit smiled at the secretary. Who was sitting in her cubicle. Just outside the office.

"Good morning Arthit. Yes he is." Maria smiled.

Arthit nodded, as he stepped up. And knocked on the closed door twice. Before, getting in. To meet his father.

Who was busy typing in his computer. In a smart suit and brushed hairs. Phukhao looked up, to face Arthit. When he closed the door behind.

"What brings you here?" Phukhao straightened, frowning.

"Can I talk to you? Father?"

Phukhao narrowed his gaze, and gestured towards the chair. Arthit nodded. Taking his seat. Opposite.

"Thank you, father."

"So... What is it?" Phukhao turned his revolving chair sideways, crossing his legs. And putting a crooked arm over the table.

Arthit drew in a breath. "Namtarn and I decided to get married."

Arthit waited for a reaction, from the nonchalant face. When he got none. He decided to continue.

"I'd take the job in your branch in Seattle. And we won't be a bother." Arthit smiled.

Phukhao kept looking back, blankly. Without any response.

"She loves me, for who I am. And she is willing to settle with me." Arthit smiled, feeling content.

"I need your blessings, father. So, I can announce it on my birthday."

Phukhao didn't reply. And Arthit waited with batted breathes. Waiting. After moments of painful silence. Phukhao finally gave a controlled smile. And Arthit sighed in relief.

"Namtarn Panya?"

Arthit nodded. "Yes. My girlfriend."

"Sure. But, let's throw your birthday party at a banquet this time."

Arthit frowned.

"Well... Friends and family would be around. And I don't want to make them visit your cheap restaurant parties."

Arthit felt a pang. But he forced a smile, nodding. "I was thinking of just having you all. Mom, you and Jay."

"Nah... It's a big announcement. Must look the way."

Arthit gulped down his protest like always. And smiled.

"And don't worry. It's on me."

"Yes father."

"Now. If you'll excuse me?"

Arthit nodded. Coming to his feet. As he took his leave. And Phukhao smirked. Looking at the retreating back of his younger son.

Arthit was pale and beautiful. People mostly call him beautiful. On rare occasions, he would hear the word handsome for himself.

His father and older brother, Jay. Were both Alphas. With acquired physical and mental traits. While, Arthit was always soft spoken, never dominating. Very understanding. And his traits convinced his father he was an Omega. Which kind of made him a subject of his father's harshness.