The Truths of Heart.

Kongpob was tucked in Arthit's arm. Sitting next to him on the couch. Their sides pasting. Arthit had his arm wrapped around Kong's waist.

And Kong was constantly breathing through his mouth, with the way Arthit kept dabbing his thumb over Kong's waist. The place burning, like being skinned. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was...

Arthit was constantly staring at his sideface, without even once blinking. Taking sips of his neat whiskey.

While, Kong kept fidgeting, staring at his bottle of beer. Not being able to take a sip.

It was almost like Arthit was drinking Kong. Drinking everything about him, and Kong was close to fainting.

And Arthit didn't even budge. Even with the loud bantering of his friends. Who were arguing about who sets the rule. Knott having had enough drops his glass loud on the table, making the others jolt. As they gaped at their father.

"I'll referie it." Knott glared around.

The others shared a glance and nodded rapidly. Not ready to face their daddy's wrath.

But Arthit was lost to everything. His eyes fixed on his precious Omega. Yes, he finally accepted the fact that Kong was his precious little Omega.

Knott held the bottle, as everyone scooted closer and spinned it. They watched as it spinned rapidly, for few seconds. Finally slowing down to tired spins. One. Two. Three. And stop.....

With its mouth facing Kong. Who was staring at the bottle to distract himself from Arthit. And his eyes widened, as every eye around the table turned towards him, with an evil glint. Making him gulp.

"I'll ask." Toota smirked at Kong.

"Why?" Kong snapped his gaze at Toota. "Why you?"

"Don't be a spoiled sport, Kongpob." Toota grinned.

Kong gulped a lump and blinked. He didn't trust one bit of whatever was going on in the head of his fiance's friends.

But, he was so happy that they accepted him, treating him as their equal in every senses, that he felt grateful. And obliged to play the game.

For Arthit.

"Fine..." Kong dropped his gaze, sighing and feeling butterflies of anticipation. "I am in."

"Truth or dare Kongpob?" Toota grinned, leaning over, from the opposite.

Kong looked at Arthit for a little help, but blushed when he saw the continued, unfaltered gaze on himself. He momentarily forgot about Arthit's innuendos. But, he looked away, or he'd have the urge to shut Arthit's eyes.

"Truth or dare Kongpob." Toota repeated.

Kong gulped a tight lump, thinking and thinking, finally settling with. "Truth."

"Did you sleep with Arthit?"

Kong choked on his drink and Arthit scoffed, taking another sip. The others hiding their snickers, behind their glasses.

"What?" Kong gasped.

Toota shrugged, cocking his brow.

Kong narrowed his gaze, then smiled. "Ofcourse I slept with him."

Arthit choked on his drink and snapped his gaze at Kong. Who was smiling at Toota, smug.

"Infact I slept inside the car, before coming here. I was tired." Kong batted his lashes.

Toota narrowed his gaze, at the innocent face, looked like he finally had someone who can play him back. And he didn't like it one bit. No one. No one overpowers him.