Back Home.

Arthit couldn't take his eyes off. No matter how creepy it seemed. No matter how much he told himself. He couldn't. He was too spellbound, too mesmerised to look away.

He was still leaning against the tree, and Kong was asleep in his arms. Totally limp and vulnerable. Laying his face against Arthit's chest. Lips parted. Chest heaving and falling in peaceful steady breathes. Laying sideways, legs folded. Hidden in the covers, Arthit was holding around themselves.

Oon was sitting in his basket. Making space inside the covers. Warm from the cold that the night was getting.

Arthit stared at the honey tonned face, glimmering with the amber glow of the bonfire. And he brushed away the hairs from Kong's forehead. Dabbing his thumb over his cheek. Tracing the outline of the sharp nose. Slowly tracing down. Over the outline of the full lips.

Arthit couldn't help himself. He looked around. His friends were busy, well Bright was showing his awesome dance moves and his friends were busy trying to bind him down. And trying hard not to throw up.

Arthit was a little away from them. And thankfully he got the blanket with himself. Hiding them.

Arthit pinched Kong's chin, and tilted his already lulling head more back. He was sleeping from the last hour. And Arthit was bored.

But, looking at the way Kong was sleeping soundly. Arthit wondered, if he had any proper sleep all these days. There were those dark circles as well.

A twisted part of Arthit, was glad that Kong was having those restless nights.

"Kongpob..." Arthit called in a breathy voice.

Ofcourse got no response. Except for the steady breathes.

"Wake up Princess."

Kong kept sleeping with parted mouth. Without any response.

Arthit smirked, leaning down, towards the face hidden in the covers. His own face getting hidden. Arthit's grip around Kong's shoulders tightened, as he pulled Kong closer. And captured his lips.

He got no response. And he didn't mind. As he caressed their lips softly. Not parting from the kiss. Continuing his strokes against Kong's lips.

Arthit couldn't stop himself. He wanted more of it. Every part of it. From the time, he has tasted the sweet treat.

Arthit smiled, when he felt shy hand snaking up his chest and gripping his nap. Another clawing over his back. Hearing a soft moan, against his lips. And a response. Soft, calculated strokes against his kisses.

Arthit's tongue sensed the warm soft flesh under it. With every tentative stroke. And he wanted more. He didn't want to be overbearing. Yet, he wanted more. But, he held back his urge of tasting the whole of Kong's deep, warm mouth with his tongue.

So, he pulled on all his self restraints and controlled his urges. Drowning in the soft touches. Which were sending equally strong, burning tremors down his skin. Making him moan, feeling the pleasing throbs down himself and the pleasing waves rippling down his mark.

He trailed his kisses down the jawline of the half asleep Kong. Who kept clawing his nap and back. Arthit knew his nap would be full of scratches. His back was thankfully clad in clothes. Not that he minded.

He trailed his short, wet kisses down the jawline, until he was at the base of the flushing ear. Kong's body was burning. And Arthit can feel the heat in his touches.

Arthit lost it looking at the mark under the soft glow. His mark. And, he lost it bad.

Kong gasped, waking up and clawing Arthit. Feeling Arthit bite on his neck. He shivered. Blinking his eyes open. Meeting the dark hazel stare boring at him. Hovering over his face.