The Special One.

Kongpob stirred in his sleep, drawing in breathes as he nuzzled himself more into the comforting warmth that engulfed him. He hummed and slowly opened his eyes, stretching his arms with a groan.

But then his breathes hitched, looking at the sleeping face that his eyes fell upon. Sleeping so calmly, facing his way. The full lips parted and the handsome face relaxed, which actually prompted the sharp features more. Hairs falling over the pale forehead. And he glowed with the sunrays that peeked from behind a tree. Which gently swayed with the breeze. Breathing gently.

Kongpob never realised, how handsome his mate actually is. Maybe he did, but he was too shy to actually ogle when his mate would be awake. So now that he had the luxury of staring freely... He can't blink or look away. From every prominent feature... Except for the dimple... Which always managed to send Kong's poor heart into overdrive.

The dimple which compensates everything scary that this man is capable of... Even when his veins pop dark around his eyes. And his warm hazel eyes... Turn the shade of terrifying amber. When he sneers and drinks blood of Kong. When he manhandles Kong like he weights nothing. When he fights the whole world. One smile... And it balances it all.

Kong's hand raised on it's own as it slowly made it's way to Arthit's face. Smiling with glossy eyes as soon as his palm made contact with the warm pale. He cupped it gently and dabbed his thumb over the cheekbone, eye brow, nose, eyelids and finally he dared to trace the lips.

When he first met Arthit, Kong's impression was always the same... That he is such a gentleman. Always so reserved and well maintained. But more that he knew this man... The more he realised that there is always more to him. Always.

He is gentle, kind, observing, caring and... Kong blushed... So passionate and romantic.

Arthit's romancing is something Kong never even saw in any of the romcoms that he liked to watch with May. It was something different. It made his knees jelly and his belly dance with butterflies.

When he touches Kongpob, his skin burns and heart almost fails. The way his hand would hold Kong so possessively, would melt Kong. Like a ice under the scorching sun.

And Kong liked it. Liked all of it. He would feel appreciated when Arthit looked at him like that... And held him like a china. He would feel that he means something. Arthit always makes him feel special. Always. He never failed. From the first day.

Kongpob always felt Arthit to be a comfort. Where he felt safe with his all. And Arthit never disappointed. He never will. Not even when he explores Kong's body like a map. Searching every inch of it. He blushed, gulping down lumps. Remembering everything that happened. He didn't know he had it in him.

Arthit gave him enough comfort to let him let out the natural instincts of his body. Which he was so scared of attending to all these years. Reminding him of the horrors. Which stopped him from even touching himself during his painful heats.

But now he didn't feel so dirty. Arthit made him feel beautiful, with every praise that he gave Kong. With the way he would look at Kong. And approach his body like a predator. Kong felt free under Arthit's wings. Knowing nothing can hurt him now.

And Kong trusted his all to Arthit, without a second thought.

Arthit learnt it on his own to give people that faith, which made them feel calm with Arthit. He made them that space.

Which he never got.

Kong's heart clenched with a blinding pain, when he recalled how Arthit was so brutally betrayed by the people he ever trusted. How he almost ended his life.