The Unsung King.

Kongpob watched with a frown. At the man, who like from the last whole week sat on the last table of the cafe. Going through his iPad, set on it's holder.

"Are you taking his order again?" Lily asked.

Kong blinked, staring at his co-worker besides him. He gulped a lump and faced towards the new patron again. And he couldn't help his shock... Just like the first day he saw Phukao Rojnapat arriving at the cafe he worked at. Out of all places.

"I will do it..." Kong smiled, fixing his apron and walking around the counter. Taking his note pad.

He was shocked the first time he saw Phukao here. It was the very next day of their meet up with Arthit's family. And Kong half assumed, that Phukao would ask him to leave Arthit.

But that never happened. Instead... Phukao ordered an Irish coffee and a muffin. He watched Kong most of the time, as he worked around. And Kongpob tripped almost hundred times with the jitters. Not knowing what to expect.

Then Phukao left... Just like that... Without even sharing a word with Kongpob.... Leaving the biggest tip that Kong ever received. Kong wanted to protest. But he didn't want to be more rude then he already has been.

That has continued to be a routine, from the past few days now. Kongpob has earned more than he ever did, with Phukao's generous tips.

He came to his senses, when he reached the table. Like the first time, Kong felt his throat tighten as he collected himself. Before closing his eyes and staring at Phukao again.

"What can I get for you, sir?" Kong asked.

Phukao stared at him and Kong clutched the note pad tight. Trying his all to hold Phukao's stare. With a smile.

"Uhhh... Yes. Get me a cappuccino, kiddo." Phukao gave a small smile. "And a strawberry cheesecake."

Kongpob gaped like a fish. The note pad still clutched tight. He didn't know how to react to this sudden arrival and approach of this man. His supposed father in law.

Phukao tilted his head with a frown, when Kong made no move to take care of the order.

"You okay, kid?" Phukao frowned.

Kong wasn't able to take the tension anymore. He didn't tell Arthit or anyone about Phukao's timely visits. And it's slowly starting to stress on him. Yes... Kongpob knows the exact time Phukao comes.

He knows Rojnapat Enterprise's headquarters are closeby. And Phukao comes sharp at ten past five in the evening. Stays there till Kong's shift ends at seven.

Leaving just few minutes before Arthit comes to take Kong home. Like he didn't want to come face on with Arthit. Like he knew exactly the time Arthit would arrive.

Clad in a grey black suit, tall and proud. Even when he was sitting. Kong looked closely, Phukao was handsome for his age. And if observed closely, he resembled Arthit more than Jay did. Almost like a version of older Arthit.

And the resemblances made Kong miss Arthit more. Making him feel a tight lump growing in his chest. Tightening his throat and feel more cornered. As he didn't know what to expect.

"Kid?"

Phukao's voice caught his attention. As he gaped blankly at the man. His heart thudding with unknown anticipation. Not knowing what exactly to expect. Phukao's soft approaches all these days now actually pushing Kong's anxiety to it's limits.

So... He broke in sobs. Looking into Phukao's eyes. Forgetting all about the other patrons or his co-workers.

Phukao gaped, then panicked. Looking at Kong sobbing so profusely at his face. He looked around. And obviously all the attention was at them. Especially him...