Rings from the next shop.

Kongpob kept himself busy, behind the counter. Serving the customers. Who were strictly, not from the city.

And not making a ruckus over the huge make shift table, in one corner of the shop. Grabbing each present patron's attention. Who kept stealing glances of the table. Full of handsome Alphas. And... One Beta.

Kongpob recognised Arthit's friends. From the photo he saw inside Arthit's car. And he already met Bright and Toota. He also recognised Phana. But not the tall man with neck length hairs. Who was the height of Phana.

Why?

He wasn't introduced to anyone. That's why.

Because, after asking that embarassing question about missing him. And calling Kongpob a Princess, in front of all those strangers. Arthit did nothing. Not even a hello.

Arthit just turned over, continuing to wrap his arm around Luna's shoulders. Like they missed each other. From ages.

And Luna seemed to be enjoying Arthit's company. More than necessary. Looking at the way, she was laughing and drapping her arm around Arthit's back. Looking beautiful in her deep blue, floral printed knee length dress. Her face glowing, her long hairs tied in a bun. As she Greeted and chatted with Arthit's friends. After Arthit introduced each one of them to her. HER!!

Kongpob had placed down the tray full of freshly baked Cannolis. Over the counter. Louder... Than necessary.

No. He was NOT... Jealous... Of his own mother... The tray just dropped. On it's own.

No. He was not feeling betrayed by everyone... Or, specially, Someone... As he glared towards the table.

Kong was just annoyed, with the loud ruckus... That was sure to disturb the other customers...

Who, for Kong's dangerously rising chagrin, seemed, extremely bend on taking attention... Of that one person... Kong didn't want them to take.

How Kong knew?

Because... The young crowd of students from the nearby college, went in que to greet his mother... Ask her about her day... And about business... About their moms asking about Luna... About the festival... While... THEIR EYES WERE FIXED ON ARTHIT...

SOME EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF GREETING ARTHIT.

The other men got equal attention... And Kong couldn't care less. Because, his eyes kept going where, Kong didn't want them to go. Unconsciously.

Kept focusing and hearing that one voice, Kong wanted to ignore. Or just wanted to come and talk to Kong. But, he was constantly ignored.

Luna had asked one of their workers to join tables, to form a bigger one. And the loud group just settled down. With Luna, sitting besides Arthit.

Without even sparing another glance, at the jaw dropped Kong. Who kept standing where he was. For a good few minutes.

Until, Toota walked towards him, rolling his eyes, and dragged him away. While Kong kept staring at Arthit.

And it continued to be the same. From the last half an hour. With Kong dealing with the customers. And Jenna in the kitchen. Arthit wasn't even looking at him. Entertaining his mother. As they were hunched, cooped in some private discussion. Arthit's arm, still very much around Luna's shoulders.

Kong was tempted to call his mother back, to work. And stop sitting so close to Arthit. Reminding him, how Arthit treated Kong. And sulk his heart, with the memories.

But, Kong can't do that. He brought it to himself.

Kong started getting dejected, every passing second. His heart clenching, every moment, that Arthit ignored him. It was Kongpob's fault. But, it didn't mean, that it wasn't hurting Kong.