The Monster.

"Don't go..." Kong mumbled in his sleep, stiring and shaking his head. He can feel his tears in his sleep. "Please don't leave me..."

Arthit was walking away... With someone else. Kong tried to reach him... But the faster he ran, the further Arthit went. And he couldn't take the pain. It was consuming.

"No..." Kong trembled, shaking his head. "P'Arthit."

"I am here Cub..." Kong heard a distant whisper. "Wake up..."

"Please don't leave me..."

"I am not going anywhere, Baby..." He felt feather light kisses on his shoulder blade. As he was consumed in warmth. "I am right here... Wake up..."

"Bhow..." Kong crouched smaller. And Arthit spooned him closer. "I am sorry... Please don't leave me..."

"Ssshhhh... Wake up. See, I am right here sweetness."

Kong snapped his eyes open, with cold sweat and ragged breathes. Blinking few times, soon realising where he was... Recalling whatever happened.

It was still raining. But Kong can feel himself warm and dry. Cosily tucked in the bed and spooned in... A warm embrace. He can feel warm breathes tickling the back of his neck. And a strong arm wrapped over his naked body. Thumb dabbing over his belly.

Kong breathed through his mouth, curling his toes and pasting himself to the warmth against his back.

"Good evening Cub."

Kong jolted hearing the rumble against his ear. Gasping when he felt his neck being sniffed, along with open mouthed deep kisses. His breathes caught, as he clawed the bedsheet and pillow hiding his face away... When his bossom was cupped territorially and hugged tighter.

"You've been sleeping for hours..." Kong felt the deep stare on his sideface.

Kong opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out. His throat felt glued. He couldn't speak. He was just surprised and warmed with Arthit's presence.

He jolted when he was turned on his back and he felt Arthit moving over. His legs parted on its own, as Arthit settled himself between them. He clawed the pillow and peered up, to feel his belly twisting. As he was met with the glowing amber stare.

"And I have been waiting for so long." Arthit came closer.

Kong blushed feeling the intensity of those eyes... Again. And it buzzed his skin. Making him alive again... Feeling the warmth that spread through him. Arthit was warm again...

Arthit is kind to always forgive and forget...

"Why are you so reckless?"

Kong blinked in surprise, hearing the whisper against his lips. His gaze flickered between the amber eyes and full lips.

"Why do you always drive me crazy?"

Kong's lips trembled, feeling the care in Arthit's gravely voice. The warmth and love... He can feel Arthit's love...

"Why do you always snap my patience?"

Kong looked away, biting in his sobs. Gulping painful lumps. He ruined everything with his own hand. He ruined the love of such a great man.

He can never look Arthit in the eyes again. He ruined it all... He is now scared to find the same anger and coldness in those eyes again... Even though he deserved it...

"Cub..." Arthit whispered, kissing Kong's cheek.

Kong broke in sobs... He didn't deserve Arthit.

And he can't let go either... No matter how selfish he seemed. He is ready to take whatever Arthit gives him. Out of kindness or pity... Because no one can continue loving someone as broken as him. Someone who is so insensitive and rude like him. So he will savour Arthit's kindness... Because it's his last resort.