Middle of a Storm.

Kongpob was staring with wide eyes and slacked jaws, as he stood inside the underground parking. Hand in hand with Arthit.

He recognised the Mustang Gt, the Rolls Royce and... Three more cars that stood side by side, shimmering handsomely under the brightly lit parking. He knows it's a private parking. So these cars...

He slowly turned his gaze sideways... With his comical face. To find Arthit looking at him with an amused smile with raised brows.

"Kong..." Arthit waved his hand in front of Kong's face, without even getting a blink in reply.

"Cub?" Arthit clicked his fingers. Getting the same saucer eyed reaction.

He chuckled, gently putting a fingertip under Kong's chin. Leaning over Kong's face, coming closer.

"Breathe Princess." Arthit whispered, with a soft smile. Staring into Kong's blank eyes. As he gently pushed Kong's jaw up. Shutting Kong's mouth.

Kong blinked, drawing in long breathes as he came to his senses. Blushing as he finally met Arthit's gaze with full sense.

"You okay?" Arthit raised his brows, mocking concern. "Can you see? Hear?"

Kong blushed the alarming shade of blood from head to toe. As he clenched his jaws with ragged breathes and cowered under Arthit's mirthing gaze.

He jolted with a shudder, feeling a short kiss on his lips. Which widened his eyes, as he touched his lips. His other hand clutching Arthit's hand tight. Staring wide eyed at the hazel gaze.

"Can you feel?" Arthit dabbed his thumb over Kong's vein. His other hand cupping Kong's face. Eyes wide with concern.

Kong drew in a breathe and looked over to run, forgetting his one hand was still in Arthit's hold. He gasped, when Arthit chuckled and pulled him back. Right back in Arthit's arms.

Kong trembled, draping his arms around Arthit's shoulders to hold himself from the impact. Raising on his toes. As their noses brushed and lips touched each other. With their mingling breathes.

Kong's dusky skin, warming with the blush. Feeling his mate's stare on his trembling lips, then back into his eyes. Which crumbled his insides, melting and weakening his muscles. Making him hold Arthit tighter, in fear of falling.

"Where were you going?" Arthit rumbled, with a delighted smirk. Holding Kong's body with one arm and cupping Kong's face with the other. "Don't you know... You can't run from me..."

Arthit cupped over Kong's mark, tilting his head. Never leaving Kong's stare. Kong instantly lulled, slumping in Arthit's arms. Submitting like everytime.

"You can never run away from me..." Arthit kissed tight on Kong's cheek. Letting go of his hold from Kong's neck. "Now... Are you ready for the day?"

Kong struggled for breathes, as those words caught his attention. He dropped his head against Arthit's chest, breathing through his mouth. Clawing Arthit's jacket. He closed his eyes and gulped down his dry throat. Crouching himself in Arthit's arms, feeling Arthit holding him tight.

"Yes Alpha..." Kong whispered, tilting his head back to meet Arthit's gaze. His disoriented mind coming a little to his senses.

Arthit smiled, gently pecking Kong's lips. Making Kong blink and break in a smile, as he pecked back. Wrapping his arms around Arthit's neck, feeling Arthit stroke their lips together.

Kong hummed, when he felt the kiss to elongate to what felt like hours. He gently pushed away, meeting Arthit's stare, when he felt himself breathless.