The Calm.

Kongpob squirmed in his sleep, nuzzling his back against the warmth that radiated his back. Getting in a comfortable position, in the cozy warmth engulfing him. Smiling in his sleep with a satisfied humm when he was cradled tight. Feeling feathery kisses against his shoulder and nape.

He didn't want to open his eyes, though he was slowly slipping out of his drowsy state. He wanted to sleep more... But it was so bright around. And the soft whispers against his ear urged him to get up.

"Good morning, Cub..." He heard it again. "Wakey wakey... We need to leave soon."

That seemed to have caught Kong's attention. But he hugged the arm against his chest instead, his naked legs already placed perfectly against a warm surface. As he cuddled himself more to sleep.

He heard a breathy chuckle against his ear. Which made him smile sleepily as well. Now fully awake, knowing where he was. With the soft gurgling sound of flowing water. And the gentle howling of wind.

He kissed the fingertips that were gently touching his chin. With the way he was holding the arm. Slowly moving his head and making his face comfortable over the warm, calloused palm. Hugging the arm tighter.

Humming when he felt thumb gently dabbing his cheek. His sideface and shoulder peppered with kisses.

"Wake up, Princess... You can sleep all you want on the way." He heard the gentle, deep whisper against his ear. "Okay?"

Kong drew in a breathe and nodded instantly.

"Am sorry..." He croaked. "It's just warm and comfortable."

Arthit kissed his head tight. "You know what... We don't have to go... Let's cuddle and you can sleep all day if you want."

That made Kong snap his eyes open, as he looked over with a frown. Their noses soon brushing.

"No..." He whined, in his sleepy voice. His eyes squinted with sleepiness. Meeting the warm hazel stare. "You said you'll take me on a date..."

Arthit smiled popping his dimples, nudging their noses together. "We can go in the evening as well."

"Now..." Kong pouted.

Arthit kissed tight on the pout, cradling Kong dearly. "Okay Your Highness..." He whispered against Kong's lips. "Let's go then."

Kong giggled, nodding. Turning and hugging around Arthit's shoulders. Feeling comfortable as he put his leg over Arthit's side turned legs. Their bodies locked and facing each other. Though he blushed warm, when Arthit hugged him tight. Remembering the promise Arthit made him make.

"Good morning Bhow..." Kong whispered, pecking Arthit's cheek. "I love you..."

Arthit smiled, crooning and holding Kong tight. "I love you too Baby Cub."

It was seven in the morning when they came down, hand in hand. With Kong's eyes still half closed. Wearing the plaid shirt reaching mid thigh.

Arthit wanted to carry him, but he smiled instead. Looking at Kong sideways, as he held tight on Arthit's arm as a support. His head leaned against Arthit's arm and steps sleepy.

The workers who were scurrying around to be done with the breakfast arrangements, lowered their eyes the moment they felt Kong's presence. They didn't need to leave because their employer was around. Though they just wanted a glimpse of the beautiful boy again... To make sure that he was okay... After the screams that echoed through the house last night.

But they can't do it... Not ready to upset their otherwise very kind and polite Master... Who for the first time ordered them for something.

By the time they reached the stairs, Arthit has had enough... He scooped Kong up, letting him lie his head down on his shoulder. Carrying him to their room.