Wedding Bells.

Kongpob was still smiling. When he prepared take out for their chaotic guests. Who were apparently planning an overnight camping nearby.

Luna, Jenna and Natalie. Were thrilled, when Kong told them, that it was happening. They welcomed the news with open arms.

Though, Luna asked him to talk to Kerkklai. Kongpob was in some other dimension that moment. And he didn't much thought about that. He didn't want to feel that approaching smudge over his happiness, that moment.

He just wanted to live and bask in happiness, with the thought that, he was getting married. To Arthit.

Who. That moment, was out managing booze for his friends. From Kong's grandfather's cellar. With Luna's insistence. She was absolutely opposed with the idea of letting Arthit go out to the town for getting drinks. When they had their personal cellar for it.

The old man has some really great collection. And apparently Arthit had a soft spot for great adult drinks.

So, there Kong was. Preparing their take out dinner. With his own wish. Which included chopping. He didn't know how to cook. He knew baking, making salads, boiling milk and water, instant foods and ordering online. But, that was about it.

Natalie and Luna were out with Phana and Sam. To get the rest of the supplies. Luna was like a whole new personality. She was cheerful, energetic and happy. Not, like the blank, gloomy faced woman, Kongpob was accustomed with. And Kong was delighted, to see the real self of his own mother. That he didn't know was there.

Knott has disappeared with Jenna. They apparently wanted to check the fair. Which, Kong highly doubted was the case.

Toota was resting inside their alloted guest room, and Bright was enjoying his time pestering Toota. Kong can clearly hear Toota's disembodied, distressed voice. Screaming at Bright to bugger off.

Kong was worried. Toota shouldn't be taking so much stress. And definitely shouldn't be screaming. He should tell Bright and the others about his condition. And Kong was tempted to atleast tell Arthit, a few times. Toota seemed really attached with him. But, Kong can't. So, he kept feeling restless.

He chopped more cheese and packed them with the fruits. He got a large packet of marshmallows. And Natalie was done packing tacos and other roasted warm foods for the others. In alluminium wrapping.

Kong jolted, his heart skipping on it's beats. Feeling himself getting wrapped up in arms. And the familiar essence of woods and rain.

Kong closed his eyes, drawing in shaky breathes. Trying to calm down. In the hold. Arthit's bold approaches, were making Kongpob shiver. And remember things. He wasn't even complaining about it.

"Hey Princess."

"Hello P'Arthit." Kong looked sideways, meeting Arthit's Hazel stare.

Arthit smiled, turning Kongpob over and wrapping his arms around Kong's back.

Kong's eyes widened as he held Arthit's shoulders and looked around.

"P'Arthit." Kong tried to push away from the iron grip. "Someone might come."

"Let them." Arthit rumbled, pulling Kong closer.

Kong arched, in Arthit's hold. Their noses brushing and breathes mingling together. If Kong blushed. He was too captivated to look away from the hazel stare. Shivering with a hiss, when Arthit's hands opened in possessive clasps.

"Let me look at you..." Arthit was dabbing his thumbs over Kong's back.

Kong batted his lashes. And felt his skin prickling with molten needles. Spreading under his skin. From the places where Arthit held at.