Chapter 38 Apologies

(A\N) Alright, this was another change that was made, but in case of new readers to this story, I didn't want to say it in the change chapter.

Now, both Nhazul and Izuku's Quirks are going to be extremely different, if you've read the original, then you know the characters I used for Nhazul's Quirk users.

But now, I've changed both his and Izuku's Quirks. Some are new, some are old, however the change of Quirks go to serve a purpose for a theme I'm going to have for the two of them. Doing this, I'm essentially buffing Izuku drastically. Some may think it's unoriginal, but it's what I want to do.

No one's POV

Nhazul continued to look at Tsunade and All Might completely shocked, hearing and processing what they told him.

Nhazul: I'm...a One For All user...?

Izuku just looked over at Nhazul.

Izuku: So... Nhazul is like me?

All Might: That is correct. Your father transferred his powers to you due to the nature of the mission he decided to take, despite protest from us all.

Nhazul: Mission...? You mean...

Tsunade: That's right... the mission that killed him... The fool knew he may have died...

All Might: So to insure that his One For All would would continue to grow, he transferred it to you. But given how it awakened within you during your brief battle with All For One, it would seem it conformed his suspicions that his sister survived, and in turn, the second One For All. This puts an even larger target on your back form him.

Nhazul then looked down saddened again.

Nhazul: I'm sorry...

All Might: Don't be, Young Hatake. What's done is done. Now it's a matter of taking the next necessary steps.

Izuku: And what are they.

All Might: I promised Young Hatake's father that I would train him in his absences, just how I've been training you, Young Midoriya.

Nhazul: Train me...?  But that's not going to work.... I was expelled, remember? And I'm already looking into other Hero courses at different schools...

Tsunade: That isn't going to matter, because you're still going to be attending U.A.

Nhazul and Izuku both looked at Tsunade shocked.

Nhazul and Izuku: What...?!

Nhazul: But... But Aizawa said-

Tsunade: What Aizawa had said was a lie. A lie we all agreed on to teach you a lesson.

Nhazul: A lie...?

Tsunade: That's right. Your expulsion was more of a suspension. We needed to show you that your actions had consequences. 

Izuku: So Nhazul is still allowed to go to U.A. ?

Tsunade: That's right.

Izuku: Nhazul, that's great!

Nhazul: Yeah, it is...

Nhazul looked at All Might and his mom, bowing his head.

Nhazul: Mom, All Might, thank you for giving me another chance.

Tsunade: Don't mention it. Just make us proud.

All Might: But Young Hatake. Given how you only now awakened your One For All, it will act as a secondary Quirk for you. So you will not have complete control of it. As well as that, given how you already have a Quirk that is known by most, it be best if you not use it until you have a better grasp of it.