(Season 6 Finale) Chapter 99 R&R

No one's POV

Upon returning to U.A., Sayoko immediately dragged Nhazul to the bathroom and proceeded to wash him thoroughly, before she began to clean his extremely dirty hair.

Nhazul: ...

Sayoko: Geez... There's so much dirt and dried up blood in your hair...

As Sayoko continued to clean Nhazul's hair, the two would sit in silence, before she spoke up.

Sayoko: I understand why you did what you did. In all honesty, if I were in your position, a part of me would try and do what you did... But I know just like me, you'd do anything in your power to bring me back...

Nhazul: I... I just didn't want to lose anyway else... He took away mom and dad... He took away Aunt Nagant.... The thought of losing you too... I just...

Sayoko: You don't have to explain. I get it. Even though not to the extent as you, I still follow dad's philosophy too.

Nhazul: ...

Sayoko: But like I said before, I won't let you fight this fight alone. I'm always going to stand by your side. Just like Izuku, just like Katsuki, like everyone.

Nhazul didn't say anything for a few seconds, before speaking again.

Nhazul: Right...

Sayoko: And by the way, Aunt Kiana isn't dead. She's okay.

Hearing this, Nhazul's eyes widened completely and utterly shocked, looking back at Sayoko.

Nhazul: What...?

Sayoko: She's alive.

(Flashback)

Before Sayoko had gone to search for Nhazul along with the others, she had Endeavor take her to the hospital where Lady Nagant was being treated. Upon seeing her, Sayoko just looked down saddened.

Sayoko: No wonder Nhazul lost it...

Not wasting anytime, Sayoko proceeded to use her Nen to begin healing Nagant's injuries and after 5 hours of her healing her, for the first time since her explosion, Nagant weakly opened her eyes, immediately noticing Sayoko.

Lady Nagant: Sayoko...

Sayoko just gave Nagant a small smile.

Sayoko: Long time no see, Aunt Kiana.

Lady Nagant: Nhazul... Where is he...?

Sayoko: Of being an idiot. You nearly dying didn't help in that regard.

Sayoko proceeded to explain everything that happened to Nhazul after the explosion , making Nagant begin to cry.

Lady Nagant: I did it again... I keep ending up hurting him...

Sayoko: Yeah... But despite how much you do, he'll never stop loving you. I'm sure you know that.

Lady Nagant: I just... I just wanted to protect the two of you...

Sayoko: I know... But you can't do that now. The best way you can help Nhazul now, is by recovering.

Lady Nagant: Right...

After a few more minutes, Sayoko stopped healing Nagant, panting.

Sayoko: There. I was able to heal your life threatening injuries, but they told me not to heal you enough for you to move around.

Lady Nagant: Right, I understand... Thanks.

Sayoko: Of course.

Lady Nagant: And Sayoko...