Chapter 11 Goals and Dreams

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Todoroki are standing near the entrance of the Faculty side, as Todoroki asked to speak with him.

Nhazul: So, what did you want to talk about?

Todoroki didn't say anything and just stared at him and after a few seconds spoke up

Todoroki: I was overpowered... So much so that I broke my pledge.

Nhazul then looked down at Todoroki's left arm.

Nhazul's thoughts: He didn't even use it, even though it would give him an advantage.

Todoroki: Iida, Kaminari, Momo, Sayoko, Izuku, Ochako... None of them felt it. At that last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. I experienced All Might and Sannin's full power up close. And given you are the son of Sannin, I felt the similar feeling from you.

Nhazul: Is that so?

Todoroki: Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you know he's been stuck as Number #2 ever since your mother retired. And given that the two of us are the same, gives me even more reason beat you.

Nhazul looked at Todoroki with an eye brow raised.

Nhazul: Same?

Todoroki: The two of us are the results of Quirk marriages. But in your case, you inherited your father's electricity and your mother's raw strength. Where you and your sister were created from love, I was created for the purpose of surpassing All Might...

Todoroki then clinched his fists tightly as Nhazul continued to listen.

Todoroki: It's so annoying... I won't become the tool of scum like that... In my memories...my mother is always crying. "Your left side is unsightly". My mother said as she poured boiling water on me.

Nhazul's eyes widened completely shocked when Todoroki said that.

Todoroki: Basically, I picked a fight with you to show him what I can do, without using my damn old man's Quirk...