Chapter 95 A Friend In Need

No one's POV

1 Month Ago...

A week after Nhazul and Izuku left U.A., Class 1-A deduce that the two are now working with Endeavor and his team. Idea asks Katsuki, Todoroki, and Tokoyami if they can confirm their suspicions.

Tokoyami: I called many times. However, Hawks did not pick up.

Katsuki: Denim Head didn't either.

Todoroki: Neither did dad. Even if he's busy, it's weird. All I can think is that they're hiding something from us.

Jiro: It looks like All Might hasn't come back either, right?

Ojiro: Yeah.

Katsuki: Classes have been suspended, and we can't even get promoted to the next grade. The Hero students are basically being told to standby in the dorms or help with securing the area. It's hard to get any details like this.

Katsuki looked over at Sayoko.

Katsuki: I assume Pedal hand's doesn't know anything either.

Sayoko: No, she doesn't. She's been too busy to even look into it. They didn't tell her for a reason, they knew she be against it.

Katsuki: Figures. Denim Head and Spoonbill both approached All Might in the hospital. These letters... If they're scared to even get close to U.A. , then who put these stupid letters under our doors at night? It had to have been All Might. They must be working together!

Aoyama: If they're with adults, then they should be okay, oui?

Kaminari: The news only reported that the Top 3 are teaming up. All Might wasn't included.

Sayoko: That's exactly the point. I don't know Endeavor or the others well, but I know my brother and Izuku.

Katsuki: This is the worst case scenario.

Kirishima: Then we need to figure out a way to contact them, right?

As everyone was discussing, Ochako looked at her letter, as she soon got up and started walking away with a serious expression.

Ochako: Endeavor is a U

Ochako: Endeavor is a U.A. alumni, right? I say we get pushy and force the issue.

(Timeskip)

Sure enough, a week later, Principal Nezu contacts Endeavor, who meets him in his office, but is surprised to see all of Class 1-A present too.