(S1 Finale) Chapter 7 Plus Ultra

No one's POV

Everyone continued to look at both All Might and Tsunade standing on top of the entrance, looking completely furious.

All Might: I had a bad feeling, so we both tore ourselves from our chat with the principal and came.

Tsunade: We passed Iida on the way here. And we have an idea of what's happening. You bastards have some nerve attacking not only our students, but my kids...

All Might: It's fine now! We are here!

Nhazul and the others looked up at All Might and Tsunami, as Nhazul and Sayoko looked towards her.

Nhazul and Sayoko's thoughts: Mom is completely furious...

The man with the hands on his face then look towards both of them.

???: I've been waiting, Heroes. You trash of society.

The Villains down below all looked up at the two of them and before any of them could react

Tsunade had jumped high into the air and then slammed her leg into the ground, destroying it and sending all of them flying,

as well as All Might quickly taking them out and grabbing Aizawa in the process.

All Might: Sorry, Aizawa.

Tsunade: Trying too hard like always. You're just like Rai...

All Might put Aizawa on the ground and quickly grabbed Nhazul and the others so quickly, they couldn't react.

Mineta: What?

All Might: Everyone, get to the entrance.

Tsunade: We'll Take it from here.Take and Aizawa. Go! Sayoko, heal him with your Quirk.

Nhazul and Izuku then looked towards All Might and Tsunade.

Nhazul: Mom...

Izuku: All Might...That brain villain took One Fo-