Chapter 27 Surprise Attack

No one's POV

Currently, everyone was in the middle training their Quirks in the field, as Izuku fell to the ground exhausted, as Nhazul and Sayoko walked up to him.

Sayoko: What are you laying around for?

Nhazul: Not going to get any stronger like that.

Izuku looked at the two of them and nodded and Nhazul helped him up

Suddenly, the person in charge of their training walked up to them, which was Tiger, another member of the Wild Wild Pussy cats.

Tiger: Where is your "Plus Ultra"?! Now, hit me with what you got! Give me Ultra!

Nhazul and Sayoko went to hit Tiger, but he dodged it with his Quirk and knocked them back.

Sayoko: Geez, that Quirk is really annoying... It's like his body moves on its own.

Nhazul: Yeah... But that actually gives me an idea...

(Timeskip)

After returning back to the facility, the Pussy Cats had the student make their own food and Nhzual was placing fire wood in one of the pits.

Mina: Hey, Nhazul! Can you light these with your electricity?

Nhazul: Yeah, sure.

Nhazul then stood back and his electricity flared up around his arm and he shot it through all the pits, lighting them.

Mina: Awesome!

Ochako: Thanks, Nhazul!

Katsuki: Sparky bastard! I was going to do that!

Nhazul: ...-_-... Yeah, I rather not blow up the whole area.

Katsuki: Screw you!

(Timeskip)

After making the food, everyone was then eating and taking about the training and then they heard thunder.

Sayoko: Thunder?

Momo: I had no idea it was supposed to rain. It was sunny all day today.

Suddenly, it started raining, as lightning could be seen. Mandalay then walked out the door.

Mandalay: Everyone, bring in the food and come inside!

As everyone started covering up the food and taking it inside, Nhazul crouched and got into a stance, looking at the sky.

Kirishima: Yo, Nhazul! What are you doing?

Nhazul didn't say anything and kept looking at the sky as another lightning bolt hit the ground in the distance.

Nhazul: Godspeed!

Nhazul activated Godspeed, which confused everyone.