Chapter 65 To Which Is Inherited

No one's POV

After Nhazul and his team scored a perfect victory with 4-0, both teams head back to receive feedback on their performances.

Aizawa: You didn't do any more damage then you needed to, and you secured them quickly after you captured them. With Nhazul and Katsuki as the focus with their exceptional mobility and combat abilities, the three of you also provide good support.

As they walked back to the other groups, Nhazul and Katsuki were stopped by Tsunade and All Might who were both smiling.

All Might: I had goosebumps...

Tsunade: That was a far cry from the last time you two worked together. I'm glad to see it happen at the beginning, rather it being reluctant.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and started to walk away when Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: Kacchan!

Katsuki: MOVE, SCUM!!!

Nhazul: ...-_-... He's not even in your way...

Katsuki: I'm moving forward.

Izuku: Yeah. You and Nhazul were amazing!

Katsuki: I'm moving so fast, none of you will catch up.

Izuku: I'll go faster.

Sayoko: We'll just see about that.

Katsuki: Fuck off! None of you are beating me!

All Might: You have good childhood friends. If only he spoke more politely...

Sayoko: ...-_-... Asking him to speak politely is like asking Mineta to not be a pervert....

Nhazul: ...-_-... Yeah...

(Timeskip)

As the 5th round commences, both 1-A and 1-B begin to initiate their respective plans. Class 1-A rushes towards Class 1-B with Izuku taking command of his team. Izuku notes to himself that once his team confronts 1-B, they can't communicate directly if Shinso activates his Brainwashing Quirk on one of them. Izuku knows that 1-A has to find out the location of 1-B's hiding spots to expose their weaknesses and take advantage of the situation.

Sayako, Ochaco, Mina, and Minoru follow behind Izuku, the latter admits that he still feels uneasy about his Quirk ever since his first encounter with the previous users. Upon arriving at their checkpoint, Izuku signals his teammates to move aside as he prepares to lure out 1-B's members into attacking him. Activating his Full Cowing Izuku searches the area while remaining cautious around his surroundings, before being engaged by Monoma.

As Monoma begins to taunt Izuku, attempting to get him to speak, he soon brings up Sayoko and Katsuki's involvement of forcing All Might to retire, enraged him. As he is preparing to unleash a concentrated Delaware Smash, Nhazul, Katsuki, Tsunade, and Aizawa realize something's off with Izuku's Quirk However,

 As he is preparing to unleash a concentrated Delaware Smash, Nhazul, Katsuki, Tsunade, and Aizawa realize something's off with Izuku's Quirk However,