Chapter 71 Family Issues

No one's POV

It's been over a week since Nhazul, Izuku, Katsuki and Todoroki started their work studies with Endeavor, and the four of them are currently making their way to a crime scene, only for Endeavor to beat them there, subduing the suspect.

Nhazul: Damn...!

Todoroki: We were the ones who saw him first...

Katsuki: He beat us again, damn it!

Endeavor then flew off towards another crime scene, with three four of them following behind him, but once again made it too late.

Endeavor: Let's stop here for today. You should go back to your rooms and get some rest.

Katsuki: I can still keep going!

Izuku: Kacchan...

Todoroki: What about you? You're not going back?

Endeavor: I'll go back after I patrol. We have an early start tomorrow, too. Don't let your fatigue carry over to the next day.

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and currently Nhazul had gotten up early in the morning, got dressed and walked out of his room with the other sidekicks, meeting Izuku and Katsuki in thr training room, where Burnin was also doing morning stretches.

Burnin: Morning! How's your progress?

Nhazul: Morning, Burnin.

Izuku: Good morning, Burnin!

Katsuki: It's too early to talk that loud!

Nhazul: That's rich coming from you of all people.

Katsuki: Screw off!

Burnin: How's it been, trying to get the enemy before Endeavor? Oh, sorry to bring up such a delicate subject! I know it's not that easy to do!

Todoroki: Good morning, Burnin.

Burnin: Morning, Shoto!

Todoroki then walked up to Nhazul, Izuku and Katsuki.

Todoroki: Nhazul, Izuku, Katsuki, we were close yesterday. You should remember what it felt like yesterday. Today's the day we'll surpass Endeavor.

Nhazul: I honestly didn't think it be this hard to keep up with him with my speed, but he isn't Number #1 for no reason.

Katsuki: I was the one who was close, idiots!

Nhazul: Yeah, whatever you say.

Todoroki: I'm not used to pinpoint attacks yet.