Chapter 34 The Second

No one's POV

Currently, the battle between All Might and All For One is taking place and after rescuing Sayoko and Katsuki, Nhazul, Izuku, Kirishima and Iida were making their way through the crowd, as Izuku was on the phone with Todoroki.

Katsuki: Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route.

Sayoko: ...-_-... Are you really doing this right now?!

Katsuki: We couldn't get in All Might's way.

Nhazul's thoughts: Yeah.. we would... This has to be the better decision... Right...?

Nhazul then looked up at the screen and saw Tsunade on it.

Nhazul's thoughts: Please...Please be okay mom...we can't lose you too...

(Elsewhere)

Back on the battlefield, All Might still had All For One pinned to the ground.

All For One: You really are similar...to the previous One For All successor, Nana Shimura.

When All For One said that, All Might looked at him furiously.

All Might: Do not sully the name of my honored master...with that filthy mouth of yours...!

All For One: She was a woman with no skill whose ideals got ahead of her. She was an embarrassment to me as the one who created One For All. She died in a really pathetic way. Where shall I start...?

All Might then started to snap at All For One.

All Might: ENOUGH!!!!!

Suddenly, All For One tblasted All Might into the air , but Gran Torino caught him before he could crash into a near by helicopter.

Gran Torino: This is the same as six years ago! Toshinori, calm down! You were so caught up in his challenge that you let him escape! And then he made a hole in your stomach!

The two of them then landed next to Tsunade.

Tsunade: Keep your damn head on straight! We'll never beat him if you keep this up!

All Might: Right...

As the news helicopters circled the battlefield, everyone around the world was  watching the battle take place.

Gran Torino: His fighting style and Quirk seem completely different from the last time! It'll be difficult to get a good hit on him!

All For One: But you know, All Might, as much as you hate me, I hate you in the same way. I killed your master, but you took away things I built up too, right? That's why I want you to die the ugliest and most gruesome death possible!

Tsunade: Do you ever shut up?!

Tsunade proceeded stomped the ground, breaking a piece of it and threw it at All For One, to which he blew it away. Looking up, he  saw Tsunade, crashing down on him.