Chapter 2 Entrance Exam

No one's POV

As Izuku was still crying from All Might telling him he can be a Hero, All Might then started to speak again.

All Might: You are worthy to inherit my power.

Both Nhazul and Izuku looked at all Might  confused.

Nhazul and Izuku: Huh...?

Izuku: Inherit your power?

All Might then started to laugh.

All Might: What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young man, you need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!

Nhazul: I don't get it. Wha do you mean?

All Might: I'm talking about my power. The tabloids called it " Superhuman strength " and "Boost ", and constantly dodged the question during interview with funny jokes. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be natural born hero. But young men, I will tell you both the truth. My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch.

Nhazul and Izuku looked at All Might shocked.

Nhazul: What...?

Izuku: Passed on your you...?

All Might: That's right. And next, is your turn.

Izuku: W-Wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online....

Izuku then started to mutter to himself like he always does when he talks about stuff like this.

All Might: You always start with denial, huh?

Nhazul: He does this a lot to be honest...

All Might: Nonsense!

Izuku: Wh...?!

All Might: I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power...That is the Quirk I inherited!

That is the Quirk I inherited!