Chapter 44 To Win, To Save

No one's POV

After returning from the provisional license exam, everyone started to relax in the common room talking about the the exam.

Jiro: Man, we've got regular classes starting tomorrow, huh?

Momo: There's no rest for heroes.

As everyone was talking, Nhazul and Sayoko were sitting at the table, trying to call Tsunade, but she wasn't answering.

Sayoko: Huh, she still isn't answering.

Nhazul: I wonder what she could be doing?

Nhazul continued to go through his phone and saw that he had gotten a text from Melissa, asking him how he liked his new support items, and costume. He texted her back, telling her they were amazing. But suddenly the two of them both noticed Katsuki walking up to Izuku and heard what he said to him.

Katsuki: Hey, go out front later

Katsuki: Hey, go out front later. Let's have a talk about your Quirk.

When Katsuki said that, Nhazul and Sayoko's eyes widened.

Sayoko: Does he-

Nhazul: No, he doesn't...

(Timeskip)

In the middle of the night, Izuku and Katsuki left the dorms, going to Ground Beta, and unknowingly, Nhazul and Sayoko had followed them, with Katsuki looking at Izuku.

Katsuki: This is the place me and Sparky had our first combat training, where I fought and lost to him. What he said always made me sick...

(Flashback)

Nhazul: It's funny because you are such a fucking idiot. You're someone I've always seen as a rival, I know better then to underestimate you, I want nothing more then to beat you!

(Flashback)

Nhazul: No...I wasn't...like I said the first time... I know to never underestimate someone like you.... I meant what I said before...and I know for a fact...Izuku feels the same...

(Present)

Katsuki: You were Quirkless and useless, so how'd you get into U.A.,and how'd you get the Quirk? I didn't understand this guy that said some stuff that made no sense and then looked satisfied with himself and just kept on climbing up, higher and higher...Ever since the sludge villain... No, since All Might came to town... Higher and higher... Until finally for the provisional license, you passed, but I failed. What the hell huh?

Izuku: That's not a matter of ability, but-

Katsuki: Shut up and listen, damn scum!

Izuku: S-Sorry...

Katsuki: You've always made me sick and pissed me along with Sparky and Billboard brow. But right now, you're the one who's pissed me off the most. But that thing in Kamino helped me understand, kind of.