(Two Heroes) Chapter 3 Hostile Takeover

No one's POV

After leaving the obstacle course, everyone other then Todoroki, Katsuki and Kirishima made their way back to the cafe, to find an exhausted Kaminari and Mineta.

Izuku: Mineta, Kaminari! Good work today!

Iida: You both worked hard today, huh?

Iida then handed then two tickets, surprising them.

Mineta: Eh? What is this?

Momo: Invitations to the reception party.

The two of them looked shocked.

Mineta: Party...?

Kaminari: For us....?

Jiro: Melissa prepared them for you.

Ochako: She thought you should at least have fun today.

Sayoko: So you'd better be grateful.

Melissa: I had extra, so please use them if you'd like.

Mineta: Kaminari...

Kaminari: Mineta...

Mineta and Kaminari: Our hard work has been rewarded!

Iida: I heard that there will be quite a few pro heroes at the party, as well

Iida: I heard that there will be quite a few pro heroes at the party, as well. In order to keep from embarrassing the name U.A., change into your formal clothes and let us attend the party as a group! We'll meet at 6:30 pm in lobby 7 of the central tower! Make sure you're on time! I will contact Todoroki, Kirishima, and Katsuki. Dismissed!

Iida then ran off and Nhazul just sighed.

Sayoko: You know, it's easy to forget Iida's not the class rep when he acts like that...

Nhazul: Yeah...

After everyone split off to go get changed, Melissa spoke up to Nhazul and Izuku.

Melissa: Deku, Nhazul.

Izuku: Huh?

Nhazul: What's up?

Melissa: Would you two go somewhere with me first?