Chapter 83 Dance Of Hatred

No one's POV

Back outside the real world, everyone has shielded their eyes from the bright light coming from Nhazul, Izuku and Shigaraki, as he's blown away from the two of them.

Izuku's thoughts: They weren't stolen... But...

Izuku looked over and saw Shigaraki falling to the ground.

Izuku's thoughts: Shigaraki... Please don't move anymore...

As Izuku's Full Cowling disbursed, he proceeded to fall to the ground as well, only to be caught by Mirko, as Todoroki landed next to them.

Mirko: Hey, kid! You're not dead, are you?

Todoroki: Izuku! Katsuki! Endeavor!

Izuku: Kacchan...

Mirko: Yeah, he's still breathing.

Todoroki: Hang on, I'll treat you right away-

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud crash, and as they looked over, they saw Shigaraki's body being held up by multiple tendrils.

All For One: Tomura, you can't... don't-

Shigaraki: I

Shigaraki: I... W-W-Won't.... Do ... what you say...

Suddenly, Shigaraki was blown back by a blast, as both Najire and Iida had arrived.

Najire: Everyone!

Iida: The giant Villain is heading this way! We've already told the Heroes fighting the Nomus on the other side too!

Todoroki: Iida! Carry Nhazul and the others!

Iida looked down and saw the state of everyone, including Tsunade's lifeless body.

Iida: No wonder you guys didn't come back...!

Izuku: T-Take Nhazul.... Leave me here... Shigaraki is...after us... Take Nhazul, Kacchan and Endeavor...

Mirko: That damned regeneration isn't as fast as before, he's getting weaker. Keep pressing him!

Mirko proceeded to jump into the air, along with Todoroki and Nejire joining her. But suddenly, they all saw Gigantomachia charging towards them.

Mirko: The hell is that?!

Mirko's thoughts: Dealing with the two of them at the same time is suicidal. We need to end this and now!

Mirko then kicked Shigaraki with a barrage of kicks.

Mirko: Luna Rush!

As Mirko hit Shigaraki with the barrage of kicks, she ended it with a powerful one, sending him higher into the air.

Mirko: Luna Shoot!

As Shigaraki was in the air, Nejire charged up and fired off a powerful blast.