Chapter 92 The Fallen Hero...

No one's POV

24 Hours Later...

Currently, all the Heroes working with the Top 3 Heroes, Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist, the Lurkers and Mirko meet privately in a warehouse to discuss what to do. After recovering a severely Nhazul from the remains of the mansion after it exploded.

Edgeshot asks if they can get any more information out of Lady Nagant

Edgeshot asks if they can get any more information out of Lady Nagant. Hawks doesn't think so, saying that she is currently being treated at Central Hospital, and they can't believe she is still alive considering how severe her injuries are, information unknown to Nhazul. Kamui Woods says that even when someone is overwhelmed by disappointment and despair, they will still fight to stay alive.

Edgeshot brings up the idea of all of them banding together the other heroes and share One For All's secret so they can create a larger network of investigations. Mt. Lady adds that following this incident with Lady Nagant, the brunt of investigating the League is falling all on Nhazul and Izuku,and with the police dealing with their own problems and there being zero witnesses regarding the League, they should gather as many allies as they can while they are still able to. Endeavor, however, reminds Mt. Lady that Death Arms retired two days ago.

As it turns out, Death Arms chose to retire because despite keeping up the fight, he had gotten nothing but criticism and doubt, and even though there are people who believed in him, one negative comment hurts more than ten positive comments. He confesses that he thought he was different, but he has come to accept the truth: he isn't a hero, he is just human.

Best Jeanist also adds that Death Arms took the lead during the war exposing the spies of the Paranormal Liberation Front, and with his grit, he believed he could still fight until the end, but as they can see, heroes are quitting one-by-one and the last threads holding them together are starting to tear. Endeavor also adds that the retired heroes are leaking information regarding One For All, and the public are getting close to uncovering the truth about Nhazul and Izuku. Endeavor says that if the public finds out about One For All's nature, Nhazul and Izuku will be caught in a cycle of negativity. Hawks adds that they can theorize doomsday all day, but it is here now.

Mirko says that she wonders why All For One hasn't revealed One For All himself to the public, which Endeavor responds that if he did that, they would do everything they can to keep Nhazul and Izuku hidden, so that is the reason why he hasn't done that. However, he admits they don't have any clues unless they and  Nhazul and Izuku move, and all of them come to face the reality that there aren't enough police forces and heroes to handle it all.

After a moment of silence, Endeavor's phone rings, and he sees a text from Shoto asking him to pick up. He remembers Shoto telling him to let them work together to stop Dabi and he silently apologizes, saying that he needs to wait a while longer. Hawks then gets a notification from All Might and learns that Nhazul was attacked by 5 more assassins at once, but they were all immediately taken down within seconds.