(Two Heroes) Chapter 2 Unexpected Meet Up

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Izuku and Melissa were making their way to the Expo, as Melissa looked at the two of them, speaking up.

Melissa: What should I call you both?

Nhazul: You can call me Nhazul.

Izuku: Call me, Deku.

Melissa looked at Izuku confused.

Melissa: "Deku"?

Nhazul: It's his Hero name.

Melissa: I see. It's very interesting. You both can call me Melissa.

Nhazul: Right.

The three of them arrived back outside, as Izuku looked around amazed once again.

Izuku: Wow, this is amazing. Looking at it like this, it's hard to believe that it's all a man made island.

Melissa: We have all the facilities of a large city. Just about all we can't do is travel cc

Nhazul: Really? Why's that?

Melissa: It's because all the scientists and their families have a duty to confidentiality to keep information from leaking out.

As they were walking, they ran into an invited pro hero.

Izuku: Wow! It's the Monster Hero: Godzillo!

Nhazul: Whoa, are there other Pro Heroes here for the expo too?

Melissa: He must have been invited by a sponsor. To show off their newest items and sign autographs and stuff. It looks like there are a lot of different events.

Izuku: I-Expo's amazing!

Melissa: There's a party with all the industry guests tonight, too. But you'll both be at that too, right? Since you both came with Uncle Might.

Nhazul's thoughts: Ah, so that's why he said bring formal clothes.

Melissa: Oh! Nhazul! Deku! You both should definitely check out that pavilion!

The three of them walked inside and saw all types of new hero support items on display.

Izuku: So many of the newest Hero support items in one place!

Melissa then pointed at a multipurpose vehicle.

Melissa: Nhazul! Deku! Look at this! This multipurpose Beagle can fly, of course, but it can also move underwater.

Izuku: Wow!

Melissa then showed them a new diving suit.

Melissa: You can wear this diving suit up to 7,000 meters in the deep sea!

Nhazul: Wow, that's pretty deep down.

Melissa then showed them a new type of helmet, putting it on Izuku.